Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

I’m dying at GT5 paying for the Ads that go before Forza4 videos :rofl

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/06/14/forza-4-x360-e3-2010-forza-kin-demo

Red, Wayne, and myself were all in the same race the other night.

Red, that Honda race was hilarious. I tailgated two EK hatches going from a dig in the tunnel with my Veyron. The sounds of two screaming Hondas in a tunnel is quite accurate and just as funny online than it is in person. I joined a drag race on the Sarthe track where everyone was under control and not doing 250 bombs into everyone stopped at the end of the track lol.

That is a good idea, Rocket. I don’t try to ram into anyone in any race. The Veyron corners like shit, on the Nurburgring it’s impossible to control. You win the car in the Professional race series in the World Championship race if you guys are wondering.

If they start with online race points the 13 year old kids whinning about shit will be ridiculous.

YO WTF!??!?!?!?!? I’m doing the rallys right now. I know you need to buy dirt tires, snow tires, and soft sport tires.

so i was about to do the snow stage, went and bought my snow tires and im like oh shit ill just buy my sport soft tires now to get it out of the way and won’t install them… yea BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

Turns out this game is so cock sucking stupid if you buy tires and don’t install them, you have to buy them all over again. NOWHERE in the game does it let you switch to the ones you bought. It even showed under soft sport Owned = 1. COULDNT INSTALL. SO smart. If i ever see these chinese fuck IRL im gonna punch em right in the cock.

Nah you just stoopid. Go to “My Items” brah

I gotta get me some rally shitz goin’. What are you using for a rally car Wayne?

best review of a driving game Evar!

u sure? because under tooning where it lists all your shit it didn’t even show them. where the FUCk is MY ITEMS?!?!?!

i got some pile of shit subaru right now. the one they give you after you beat the first round… before that i was in a new focus.

items is on your homepage on the left

DUMB. i haven’t checked yet but i will. Why would it allow me to buy 2 kinds of something? and why can’t i change this in the TUNING section. DUMB.

You can use the tires on another car

I actually did the same thing Wayne…Two different times…lol…

because that shit is fucking DUMB. Plus wtf is this shit B-spec CSBS!!! I have to keep all those POS cars i already sold and couldn’t wait to get rid of just to hand them over to my simulated-tame-racing-driver??? FUCK YOU.

Sabastan Loeb Special Event race is fucking hardddddd. I spent 2 hours trying to beat the snow course. Man I suck.

Yes.

Photobucket sucks

^ nice.

I was surprised to see there wasnt a GT5 picture thread yet…

Anyone want to trade me something for a Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85? I have two lol.

I could use that for the Brit Lightweight cup right? 1200kg or less I think is the requirement.