Gran Turismo 5 - New Trailer

The time has (almost) finally come.

On November 2nd, GT5 will hit store shelves. People with Xbox 360’s will be selling them, along with their baby food, for GT5, a PS3, and a Logitech G-series steerling wheel.

Goodbye Forza :wink:

A few cool new details:

• Weather changes include temperature differences, air pressure changes, and humidity, affecting the surface conditions of the track dynamically.

• Weather conditions are randomized. Forecasts for your race will be available but may not be entirely accurate, just like the real world.

• Polyphony Digital has worked to improve engine sounds.

• GT5 will feature a series of special events such as the Karting Experience, the AMG driving school, The Stig Challenge, Jeff Gordon NASCAR School, Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge, and Gran Turismo Rally.

• low res. video showing weather: http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-weather-video-trailer-night-racing-at-le-mans/

I can’t FUCKING wait (especially since I’m driving a Corolla right now)!

I’m stocked for this game. Even though I don’t have a PS3 and my G25 anymore, it seems like they’re implementing lots f dope features.

I mma pick up a new wheel soon times. And go pre order this shit.

hell freaking yee
preorder my copy since last fall, finally it will be in my possession soon.
the climate in the game really set it off for GT5.
can’t wait :smiley:

unreal. well looks like im getting a ps3 now.

Im ready.

virgin ^^^^

U mad BRO?

off season swagggg

lol…im just fuckin around, really dont care

im going to get this game too, looks like a need to buy a G25

I’m lurking kijiji for a ps3 and a wheel right now. Zero school work is getting done after november 2nd.

I cant wait to play been waiting too long!!

If anyone wants a G25 I might sell mine, it’s mint but I’m considering upgrading to a G27 because I hear it’s quieter.

*PM me an offer if you’re interested.

g27 is bullshit.

th video was taken down ‘by request of sony’ how gay… any mirrors to the same video? I havent actually seen it yet

how accurate are the g25/g27?

wtf they took down that radio tower workers video like 2 times now this?

they make the game fun, and they make you sweat, and they make you work a lot fucking harder…once you get a hang of it though, its totally worth it…
the controller is a bit easier for beating the game, but its also no fun, and im sure im not the only one that gets my hands locked up in the ps3 controller position.

Forza

f xbox. aka shitbox. ps3 only.