Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

haha ! forza F T W ! came out mad long ago its pretty much ancient and still rocks

Sounds good. :thumbup

Does anyone have a Ford Gt '06, or Citroen C4 WRC I can borrow tonight to beat this seasonal race series? Im sure you guys are all sleeping by now lol

Edit: Bought both cars and just destroyed it. lol

Damn, I have every special car needed for the Bonus Race 3 and 4 right now, all are modded to destroy those races lol.

If anyone needs one or wants to trade, hit me up.

You have till 11pm to beat the Bonus Race #3, ends tonight, pretty sure that goes by EST anyways lol. Yeah I demolished those races, and two or three of the round 4 last night. I didnt sleep till 6. I still need to beat the Bspec Expert Classic racecar one, need a T7, but I wont be able to send it back till Wednesday or Thursday.

I need to work on B-spec stuff. I am only a level 4, and then 26 or 27 in A-spec.

You should use the 2j on the cote d-azur race. I put my level 21 drivers in the T7 and it doesn’t handle as well as those 2J’s on that course. On the Deep forest track though, the T7 dominates.

My B-Spec driver is halfway through the 24hrs of Le Mans race with an 80 lap lead. Should be finishing around 850am tomorrow.

-Adam: I unlock a painted X1 at level 35 and you can’t paint them either

Recovering my pc grom a crash right now and u send me this news. Fuck. Wanted an n
obnoxious chartreuse x1 :frowning:

Jim- sent you the new best car in your garage.

Oh mah gah! I can’t wait. Hopefully it’s some form of modern day mullet ride.

I haven’t played GT5 in a couple days, working nights and not being able to sleep is kicking my ass. That and working 3 different shifts in 3 days too lol.

Let me borrow it then! lol I can have it back by tonight, well technically tomorrow morning.

soon as my enduro race is done I’ll send it to ya.

^ Cool.

Also, I got your IROC brah. And I sent the LFA to Cossey.

Just sent the 2J to you. Just race it, pace your driver up a few times, then have him maintain it. If he isn’t a dope, he’ll eventually catch up then walk 2nd place.

BR #5 cake as usual. Them dropping these race to no restrictions was cool and all, but they could have made things a little more challenging. It’s like bringing tank to a fist fight. No challenge at all.

I’ve got that Naziswimvagen if anyone wants it for the very first race in the #5 series. Was by far the most expensive of any vehicle required for the series, and knowing how slow the fucker was I dumped ~100K into it to get the race over and done with as fast as possible.

^^Won’t be able to send it until later tomorrow night as I sent devil the chaparral earlier.

Awesome!
What do you want for the IROC? How about a stock Buick GNX or '94 Corvette ZR1? Dumpy 80’s/90’s ride for ride. :rofl

I also have your mullet ride concept.

Would you take one of said Lynyrd Skynyrd playing, 6X9’s in the rear window, mullet hair driver with a mustache, cassette deck equipped, louvered rear window, ridez? If not, what would you like in trade?

ReDevil; I’ll still take your IROCZ too, I’d take them both.

One is getting painted flat black, super soft spring rates, the front is getting dropped and the rear is going up. Then it’s time to kill some online drag races with that white trash mo-bile. Hilarity will ensure.

KBB: Its yours lol, I dont want it. If the old Fairlady Z pops up in used, grab me that. Thats the only thing I want right now.