Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Will do man :thumbup

Just made another PSN ID for umm… Non-cheating purposes: CosseyRents.

lol, hey thanks for the paint and tires too, I was like; WTF :excited

NP. Cloning ftw. Just sent you the LFA.

Any one else going to try to crack the top 128 for the GT Academy…Im sitting at 193 for the Northeast right now with the time that I set on Christmas…I havent tried since then…Going at it all day Saturday prob…I’d like to make it to the second round at least…Im 849 out of everyone in the competition…Pretty good for having over 50,000 entrants…Top 2% if my math is right…lol

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5922/1293511333346.jpg

lol

Nailed it, Mafdark…

I like how Bspec drivers seem to pass more often when I tell them to pace down… Idk, its annoying how much of an advantage they need to win lol

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

If you guys need any of the cars for Bonus Race #5 I have all 5, ready to fuck some shit up.

1. Lexus ISF Racing Concept; resprayed in Daytona Gray Pearl (Audi color)
  2. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione in Red color
  3. TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in Yellow/Orange/Red color shift
  4. Peugeot 207 GTi in Blue color (big turbz)
  5. VW Schwimmwagen in Desert Tan color

The Schwimmwagen is completely modded and makes about 130HP from the 23 it had stock. Im willing to trade or let anyone borrow the cars provided I still have the car available.

I have so many cars in my garage I dont even know what I have anymore

KBB: Let me borrow the Vdub, I was going to buy it last night but didnt want to spend the money, even tho I have 8Mil+ lol I just got a horn for 120 cars I think it was. I havent sold any yet, well maybe one or two.

Will do, ill send it in a few. :thumbup

I really like how this pic turned out, and we need to farm this car for chips! “Reflex Spice” its called:
http://www.shift518.com/picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=734
Sorry, didnt resize it

ReDevil; guess what I just bought from the used car dealer?

Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83. Color: Red.

Nice! I have checked used lot, after everytime I beat a race, and still didnt see that stupid car lol

I’ll send it to you as soon as my time limit is up, I sent you the VW earlier.

Cool cool. Yeah I dont get to touch my Ps3 till the kid goes with mom later lol

lol.

Do any of you guys miss GT4’s features? Like the dragstrip, weight ballast, being able to fine tune each gear and the final drive of the transmission, New York and Seattle Tracks, the high speed test track? I kinda do.