Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

KBB, let me know what you may have off the list below: I’ll give you the iroc z concept thing regardless.

Jag XJr-9
Nissan R92cp
Nissan R89cp
suzuki Escudo pikes peak

List all the rally cars you have to. I have pretty much all of them but may be missing one or two.

any german turing car aside from the Astra.

I have the GTR Race Car, Audi A4 Touring Race Car and the Audi TT ABD-R Race car

Jon, send any of those my way? Prefer the M3 or A4. I’ll send you something really sweet back.

I member having a nearly stock S2k with a large shot of nitrous lol GT4 Home screen seemed a lot more in depth than GT5’s even.

I can send you an Escudo later, Boxersix…Ill be on shortly…

can someone loan me a lupo gti and a lambo?

My new favorite thing to do in GT5: Crash into other cars full speed in the X1 and see how much damage I cause:rofl

I can when I can get to the Ps3, prob 645 or so. Well one right, which one you want first?

doesnt matter man… i appreciate it

Sent…

just dumped mad money into a yaris :Idiots

Murrdog: Im going to send you a brandy new Lambo Gallardo LP, you can use it for a number of races. I will get you a Lupo tomorrow, I have three of those piles lol

Your the man… Il prob send back the gallardo with some goodiez

Yo I don’t know what happened man… i am soooo sorry though

:clap

Mine was black, but I do have another in white. lol You can keep that one.

haha

can i really have the gallardo though?

So right now I’m using my 2J or the classic muscle car race in b-spec.

Anyone else find it weird that the Classic Muscle Car race is done on an Italian track? You think it’d be Daytona or Laguna Seca (which hosts prolly the most known historical race in the US). Weird.

Yeah I won that one in Bspec. Keep it.

Also I have two of the GT40, the same racing blue/orange color scheme. Will trade for just about anything lol

I want the Gulf livery GT. Let me know what you’d like in return.

Side note: doing the b-spec sport truck race and some big P.I.T. Maneuvered my truck at Daytona. Stupid AI.