Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Send forza cars over to singh336 XBL

I don’t think i have any of those lol. The only race cars I have: Minolta, Mugen Loctite NSX, Jaguar vintage race car (green one), LM Ford GT, and a turboed Gulf liverly GT40. For rally cars I have the Suzuki SX4(?), Citrion C4, and I have a GB style STi that is filly modded with the GT Auto race mod and everything else and painted lime green metallic. I have it set up for tarmac, it’s fun as hell on the ring. I don’t really want to sell that one.

I’m not much of a race car person in the game, I like street cars.

Dont deny it Singh, you’re a closet GT5 player. :rofl

my bspec driver is about to do work while i clean my room

Don’t trust the b-spec driver. They could manage to fuck up a wet dream.

hes pretty good… especially with the cars i let him drive, but I still check up on him to make sure hes not randomly spinning out and shit

Just beat the Nascar Extreme races in Aspec… what a crock of shit. The road courses are stupid easy if you loosen the car up a bit lol

Cossey: As for the GT40, what do you have youre willing to trade?

Yea, my guy spins all the time in some of the higher powered RWD cars. Also managed to in my BMW 2002 Turbo.

Several cars, dunno what sparks your interest. I just wanna clone it lol. Ferrari 330, 2J, X1, bunch of M3s, Opel DTM race car (good for the $2M bonus race). Let me know if you want something that I didn’t list and I’ll get back to you if I have it.

What do you have for M3s? I have the 01 GTR already, slaughtered that 2mil race with it lol. You dont have a Formula GT do you? I need one for those races. I should just buy it, I have 10mil+ now :facepalm

I need a Formula GT too lol. For M3s, I have an Alpine white E92, a silver E46 GTR street car, Laguna Seca blue E46 ‘base’, and a black E46 CSL.

Also, I have the Nissan GTR black mask. Won it with one of the tickets for a free level coupon.

Also have the R34 GTR Gran Turismo pace car w/ the light bar on top.

Either the E46 GTR, or the E46 CSL. Do either of them have miles? I want a 0 mile car lol

Edit: Or a Viper if you have one maybe

Bought used, they’re only standard cars unfortunately.

Edit: I have a Viper ACR.

Alright, well I like my GTR, so if you want to send the CSL, I will do that for the GT40.

Sounds good. I can’t send til later tonight though. Need any paint as well? I have a few color shifting and mattes. I want a chrome chip really bad though. I need to Arabify my ride.

Also, I have the Shenuji (sp?) version (this version is the author of Initial D’s actual car, same one used in Initial D) of the AE86 Trueno.

I dont have chrome. Do you have a matte red or blue maybe? I have matte green. The only way to clone chips, is with trading cars right? I have the Reflex Spice, that one I want more of. Also, send GT40 to Cosseyowns, or the other one?

Cosseyowns. I have matte dark red and regular blue. Also black, silver, white, pink, orange, and a couple others. I cloned them without having them on cars, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Alright, I would take a dark red, blue and orange, if thats cool. As soon as I finish this race, I will send the car.

No prob. I’ll send them all tonight once my time limit is over.

I can send you guys some chrome later… :slight_smile:

YES!!! Clone party tonight lol.

Well I guess I cant send till later either lol Forgot I sent a car already.

Nice! Chrome party lol