Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

So just finished the Eifel Circuit 102D in the Seasonal Races with a Mk3 RX7 Spirit R, modded to 447hp on the stock “self adjusting suspension” as listed in the description for the car, I almost rolled it four times in a row lol. Thing is fun, and I membered to save the replay.

The latest update added the borrowing feature in. If you go to profiles and click on cars the online friends put up for use you can select it and borrow it for use. I have a Ferrari F1 car there as well as modded cars I used to beat the new set of Bonus races.

Feel free to use my level 40 B-spec driver to gain him experience. He dominates all races unattended

What else is new in the update? Anything significant?

It puts a checkmark next to cars you already own, when youre browsing Used. Almost semed like the Ai was more aware of when I was passing to, they jumped out of the way.

remote races for your bspec can be set using the gt website. User created tracks can be played in online mode. Experience was increased but money payout was decreased to the original level it was at before it was increase in in older update. Some BMG music controls in online mode were changed. Check marks in the used lot next to cars you already own. The online dealership offerings were expanded slightly and some other changes online.

anyone up for a F40 race?

Sweet, sounds good.

Okay i have a question and sorry i haven’t read through the whole thing .

I won some cars and have them in deliveries , i use them and then when switch to a different car they are gone . Why are they not in the garage ? I thought when i wont cars for like licenses i got the car . I think i currently have 3 in the waiting to be delivered and id like to keep them or sell them .

On the lounge screen once you accept the car it goes to your garage. under either premium or standard vehicles depending on what it is.

Okay so it is still there then, i have to look for it better ?

WTF can you only send OR receive one car a day now? Thats so lame.

It was only a matter of time they would do this to make cloning a hassle

For all of you that remote race, heres something you might like…

B-Spec Grinder Widget… just put the game in Server Mode, and run the widget and it’ll keep on going.

I’ve been running it for about a week on my primary account and secondary (girlfriends) account and its running great, about 22 minutes for each race.

BUMP.

Cold weather is fast approaching.
Whats new for updates since I havent played since Feb or March lol

Uhhh Forza 4 is out.

Lock 1

Check the gtplanet blog. Tons of new stuff

Nobody give a fuck

BECAUSE FORZA 4

lock 2

LOCK 3!

Will re-open before GT6/Forza 10 comparisons.