Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Do you get credits for the new bonus races?

Yes. Not as many credits or experience as you use to.

The Formula Ferrari races were tough. Hardest since the 1st round of tuning limited races.

In the Ferrari F10 i finally got some decent laps down and beat all three.

Tokyo - 1:15.303
Indianapolis - 1:09. 995
Nurburgring GP - 1:30.099

Downforce 70/90
Ride Height -10/-10
Spring Rate Front 16/15.5
Extension 8/8
Compression 6/6
Antiroll 7/7

I havent touched anything else, except to raise the top speed, and lower the brakes a touch. What am I doing wrong?

I bought Call Of Duty: Big Black Cockz today to break up the GT5 routine.

For starters, holy fuck is this game confusing in Zombie mode. Too many questions. I want a damn AK. I played for 45 minutes and went back to GT5.

car is WAY too stiff. soften the shit up a bit, especially the sway bars. and raise the height back to stock, +1 in front. rear DF down a bit, too much lifts the front end.

Other shit too. I don’t have my specs in front of me here as i’m doing a 24h bspec enduro right now. I can post exact specs later.

I tried sending you a game invite. I was one slaughtering noobs

I got it but I’m sook confused on what was going on lolol. I ended up in the snow and my ass was getting shot at. :excited

theres a learning curve to it.

I keep R3-ing down to look up lol.
How do you advance in solo zombie missions? I keep running out of ammo. The 1911 takes a clip to kill a damn zombie lol.

practice. buy reloads, new guns, stab and headshots.

Hey guyzzz, I know at least one of you have a F2007 or F2010 i could borrow for a day. :number1

I have both of them and would send you one if I knew your psn name to make a request. JVG has to send back my f2007 yet.

ohwell, guess somebody else will have to do it today :slight_smile:

NEED MOAR CARZ!

cazwrx187

what is yours?

I sent my extra to Cossey hes suppose to forward it to you

Whats new?

I still need a Ferrari F1 car

Holy fuck.
I forgot I had this game.
Fuck staying inside playing this chicken shit bullshit when its 55* out and I have the day off lol.

Me too FRIENDS! lol I have really lost interest over the last week. Have basically what I want to play done. Not doing stupid enduro races.

I just did the Laguna Seca one in my fc rx7. If you use fast cars, it get’s boring.