Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

lol Thats what Im waiting for. Only one I didnt like much was that Skyline 350 4dr thing… its a damn maxima :facepalm Also the game adds gay hood pins with the color matched carbon hood, not feeling that

Did the online dealership FGT change color yet? It was a yellow one…

It must have because I have the blackandyellowblackandyelloblackandyellow one now. The black and white one looked good that I had in there.

I don’t like the hood pins either. The stock IROCZ is a blast with no traction control, it slides so nice and is very under powered. So fun.

Bonus race # 7 on Weds around 10pm

they switch them on weds 10pm est roughly, about every other week or so.

whats this for?

People like me who spend way too many credits on retarded cars lol.

I think I’m going to make a room around 6:00PM tonight called “Shift518” or “Shift518freerun” on the Nurburgring Nordschlief just for screwing around and maybe an occasional quick 1 or 2 lap race.

There will be no traction control and a HP limit of about 1300 to keep the X1s out lol. Join if you want, its just for fun.

I still have practically no cars, but I’ll join. I’ll have to find a way to setup my wheel at my new place… TV is like 7’ up the wall

No worries, it’s all in fun. Use whatever you want for a car.

I will try to hop on then. Prob use my NSX RM or something Honduh lol

lol, I’ll probably rock my RM Evo 9 or RM STi Dubai Edition.

Maybe my white trash IROC will come out too.

We could do 80s cars lol. The Z is sad, I left it at like 300hp, trying to make it realistic to what I want mine like.

I’ve been having more fun in the stock IROC than the fully modded flat black one. It’s so slow and such a pile it’s fun to drive.

Switch it up with cars, I don’t care what you drive lol.

Oh I forgot you can just switch cars whenever, I have hardly played online.

Meh, online Shift race wasn’t so hot.
I should have went with the Autumn Ring or Trial Mountain. Maybe tomorrow…

New seasonal races are up. FF, FR, 4WD, and Ferrari Formula races oOoOo la la, F2007 and F10 only. New online dealer cars too, def going to scoop the orange FGT!

I still need an F07 or F10.

Holy this FGT is nuts. I have the dampers max, ride lowest, highest downforce, and its still a bit of a handful lol. Im going to dial the spring rate down. Im setting it on hard racing tires, so when I switch to softs, it should be extra smooth. I only have 4.5mil now tho

:facepalm

No U

I want it to be full power everywhere bro

If someone could send me a Ferrari F1 car, preferably the F2010, I would be very thankful. I just need it for the new Bonus race series and then I’ll send it back. I, of course, will send you something sweet in return if you decide to let me keep it.

No, you don’t say. I wonder why…

:ahh