Grapple.... WTF??

So I was in Tops earlier doing some grocery shopping, and was getting some fruit. And saw Grapples. Was totally confused, then read that it is an apple that tastes like grapes.

That is BEYOND fucked up.

Anyone eat one?

I’ve wanted to buy a 6 pack or what ever they come in for a while… i still haven’t grabbed a pack to try

Dude buy one, i used to eat these when I worked perishable at C&S warehouse. They are amazing!!! The best tasting apple ever. Its a super juicy apple and it tastes like a purple grape, you’re making me want to go buy some right now.

4 pack.

It chews like an apple but tastes like grape koolaide.

I saw these before. I might have to pick some up.

Ummm that sounds kinda nasty but I think I might try it.

they are actually pretty good !

Has anyone seen these around lately? Wegmans?

I want to try one.

If your local wegmans doesn’t have them and you’d like to see some there, lmk.

Best abuse of cross genetic / pollenating altering EVER! they are so fucking amazing. I get at least one package a month. I cant see spending 5 bucks a crack on apples. Just dont share them, took some to work and i wound up causing a few co workers to go buy some as well.

IIRC they aren’t genetically anything’d. They are normal apples infused with grape flava.

I have to check to see if they’re in Wegmans, I just worry they will be out of season or something. All the apples there lately look pretty beat.

Yeah they’re alright. They have kind of a porous skin like a white plum. A little overpriced imo but everyone should try them once!

Man, now I got to check if my Wegmans has them.

Sounds good.

haha c&s warehouse my dad works there and i use to work in the freezer

does the lexington co-op carry these?

Wegmans on Sheridan has them.

I tried them on a friend’s recommendation. They didn’t really taste like grapes. Smelled like them, though.

Not worth the price, imo.

i used to get them all the time… i think they are the shit

i agree its mostly the smell but smell is a large part of taste so it still works out.

OMG had one like a year ago, scientists a fuckin with us! these things are awesome!! yum! i dunno how they do it but Mm, MMMM!

ill have to pick one of these up to see if they really are so amazing.