Great Insurance Rates

I’ve been calling around for my motorcycle insurance and she gave me the best quote out of about 30 insurance agents. she says she also does imports and any vehicle. If in need of a good insurance quote please contact

State Farm Agent
Michele Halsall

Street Address:
235 Salem Road S
Unit 4
Ajax, ON L1Z0B1

Phone: (905) 619-2444
Fax: (905) 619-1450
www.michelehalsall.ca

She will probably be able to beat almost any quotes
Tell Her Darryl Hoo Sent You

i take it this only works in ajax??
if not that would be awesome
wat was ur quote for reference?

Does she need a pre-insurance inspection???

what kind of bike do you have and how much are you paying to insure it? i think i am gonna put my bike back on the read this year.

peace

hey guys
“iAmPhEnOmEnAl” i believe anyone in ontario can get insured from her maybe even canada
as for price: for car and bike i pay roughly $2700 a year

Bike: 00 yamaha r6
car: 97 vw golf

if i got the bike alone it would be well over $3100

see what she can do for you

ah just got my M2 but, state farm wont insure me because i have only had my license (g1, g2, G) for a little over 4 yrs, they said i need 5 yrs under my belt :frowning:

State Farm is terrible. Wait till you get into an accident and they put ALL aftermarket Chinese parts on your car.

ye you gotta wait 5 years, sucks i kno…been there.

as for applesauce, sucks that they put Chinese parts on your car, sucks to be you… but on a positive note at least they fixed it. “maybe its your agent who sent your car to that cheap shop” who knows

this insurance post was meant more so for people looking for motorcycle quotes, or people who have been getting expensive quotes

state farm was the cheapest was the cheapest when i was looking for a quote on my bike, but on my silvia they wouldnt touch it.

MOST win comment i’ve read in a while.

also just wondering… is this 5 year dealy for all companies… or just state farm…

For motorcycle insurance:
well most of us want a 600cc bike, R6, CBR Ninja GsxR etc…
these bikes are rate SuperSport
So… in a nut shell if your under 25, you are going to get as* raped. But if your at least 21, assuming you got your g1 right when you turned 16 and have your G license right now, your in luck!!!
State Farm rates Motorcycles by CC, but not by Class. so you will be able to get a half decent quote with a CLEAN driving record

Eg TD insurance: quoted me $9000 a year
My moms insurance not sure of the name said i had to be at least 35 years old
other insurance place wanted me to install an alarm and gps tracker still over $7000
so most insurance companies put a surcharge of 300% if you have a SS bike and are under 25

you can get bike insurance if your under 21 (<25) but you will be paying alot depending on the type of bike you get anything under a 400cc you won’t be paying tooo much