great tuner

Hey I just wanted to post a good shop experience and a guy who knows his stuff. I’ve been plagued with a crappy tune on my skyline since I got it (mine is the silver one with the t78 turbo and 500 hp) the car had big power but ran terrible and was so laggy that it was so slow off the start I bought the car with an HKS v pro and I finally hooked up with Reg reimer in Calgary to do the tune and he really is the best one I’ve seen he spent probably 3 good days on the tune of the car and installing a new v pro 32 bit computer with the new HKS wide band which fine tunes as you drive and now the car is instant on the throttle, boosts faster and still gets great power instead of 495 at 18 psi I’m getting 465 at 11 psi. I had to give him his due cause I’m very impressed. Just a note he is so good to talk to and can trouble shoot almost anything on the phone too and he can tune the apexi stuff too. Cheers guys see you out and about

Glad to hear you had a great experience. My Bro & his Supra Turbo was not as fortunate as you with Reg.

reg is good, but it comes at a price!

pay to play sucka