Tuning my skylineGTR

Hey guys looking for some referals… I imported a 92 skyline gtr dyno’d it at 525 whp but it spits alot and seems kinda sluggish getting going… know anyone who tunes…tunes well?

talk to Allen Petersen, he’ll know what it needs . . .just be descriptive about the problem though . . .

ALLEN PETERSEN
www.4kruzn.com
JDM CARS F/S. over 40 in stock. Lots on the way!
Bus: (780) 993-3659
Celly: (780) 964-2341

nooooooo dont talk to allen about a tune haha take it to reg rymer in calgary, he should be able to accomadate all of your tuning needs! the name of his shop is rcts.

What are you running for tunning right now ECU wise ?

Give me a ring, if I cant help I can atleast point you in the right direction! :slight_smile:

It running with a F con Gold Pro For the ECU i think that its just running too rich and gas washing the cylinders and it only gets like 10 mpg :rolleyes:

HKS FCONV Pro Gold is an awesome tuning system

talk to Reg Reimer of RCTS in Calgary as he is an authorized HKS dealer in Canada and has a few years of HKS tuning under his belt and is basically one of the only place to get that ECU tuned in Canada
http://www.monsterhorsepower.com/

HKS FCONV Pro Gold is an awesome tuning system

talk to Reg Reimer of RCTS in Calgary as he is an authorized HKS dealer in Canada and has a few years of HKS tuning under his belt and is basically one of the only place to get that ECU tuned in Canada
http://www.monsterhorsepower.com/[/quote]

Reg is awesome for tuning, some friends have been there and never had a single problem

Yep, Reg is your best bet for that stand alone. Tell him I sent you if you do give him a ring.

Thanks guy I talked to reg and He can help with the programming of the Fcon gold and I got grippy checking it out on sat if he can.

I saw a white skyline in Drayton today was it you.

No mine is a silver skyline with blue racing stripes, i know that guy he is from Que. that beast is in rough shape though

oh. . . was that you at the track attack?

well are you running single or twin turbo setup?? you could just have a laggy ass turbo but it wouldn’t hurt getting it tuned either way a 500 hp car should not feel sluggish

well are you running single or twin turbo setup?? you could just have a laggy ass turbo but it wouldn’t hurt getting it tuned either way a 500 hp car should not feel sluggish[/quote]

at low enough RPMs a single turbo 500hp car can be the slowest car on the road, tuning and a responsive setup can help though

But as soon as it starts spooling though… :drinkers:

I’d love to sit in a awd 500hp monster

well are you running single or twin turbo setup?? you could just have a laggy ass turbo but it wouldn’t hurt getting it tuned either way a 500 hp car should not feel sluggish[/quote]

at low enough RPMs a single turbo 500hp car can be the slowest car on the road, tuning and a responsive setup can help though[/quote]

Yep, My friend had a 500HP Supra with twin TD05’s and my vert would beat it down the 1/4 mile but if it was a 1/2mile he would DESTROY me.

Ya… theres a big difference between dyno power and useable power.

^^ thats what i try to tell the honda guys who dont hit peak HP until past redline

keeping the twin setup on a rb26 would be the best bet for response, some GT-SS or 2530 turbos.