Greddy TT fried?

Gotta greddy full auto turbo timer wired up since last spring, never had an issue. Got the car out a week ago went to turn off the car thinking the turbo timer would keep’er going, but no dice.

It counts down, i can change from mode to mode, but it wont keep the car on. I traced all the wires the solders are holding good and the wire to the ebrake is all hooked up and working. I opened the timer up, nothing was wrong no melting inside or anything.

I boosted the car and i read that can fry it but I don’t think thats the case because its still fully functional.

Im guessin its either fried or I over loooked something stupid - the wiring in my cars a mess and i’m jsut starting to strip the interior to get all the dead wire out and fix whats wrong behind the dash - I’m not sure there related, but could be.

Any one dealt with this problem?

Cheers

This happened on my friends. Turns out it was a loose connection. Wiggle the wires around and maybe it will work. Then find out whats loose

boosting your car can do this, I did it once and the little puff of smoke made me sad. I think it seemed to work but wouldent keep the car on after the incident so you might be up shit creek but I hope you find a loose wire!

^^^ connections are all good, stuck in shits creek at this point. just took it out, fuck it i can sit in my car nd have a smoke.