Group Buy on AK47's

I’m pretty sure I have 2 more. I’ll let ya know as soon as they get me the money and I’ll forward with mine ASAP.

Me and my stepdad might be in on this, what happens at 20 people?

EDIT- Read the thread, would be getting the machinework as well

First was said at 20 we “may” get a free 30rd mag.
Then was said that $10 would be knocked off the $40 for machining.

We can DOOOO ITTTT. Let’s get to 20. :wink:

word! It would probably be one or the other :slight_smile: But we might include some free tshirts :smiley:

Sorry. I didn’t mean to make it sound like it was both. I figured it would be either/or.

sent this info to a friend who was interested. hopefully he’ll grab one.

should have bought them before obama got in. i bought mine for around 450 after tax, with 2 30rnd mags and a carry strap, cleaning kit etc. and not agarbage chinese one either

Sweet. These are romanian and $399.99 :wink:

LOL

as is mine…

my friend may be interested ill let you know

Got the mags in yesterday, and they’re in excellent condition and very heavy duty. Good stuff for sure.

Do I need a lpermit for this shit and do I get ammo? That’s all I need to know and I will let you know if I am in :slight_smile:

I believe my step dad got ahold of you and placed an order of 3-4.

you need to pas a NICS check, and you can buy ammo online or at a local sporting goods store.

More info on that?

OK read the thread … I know you haven’t because that question has been answered already. If that fails you could always google it. The answer is only a few seconds away.

The nics check is an FBI run quick background check. No pass no gun.

Where do I sign up for that? Has this been answered already as well?

You fill out the form and we submit the info at the time of pick up of the fire arm. The check is pretty much instant.

Bump! We’ve extended the group buy for this week. If you’re interested in getting one, please let us know ASAP!