GTA north meets now at woodbine and 16

great a bar… I don’t drink and I’m alergic to cig smoke… cxouldn’t meet in a nice big parking lot with a tims near by could you, nope had to be a bar…

Well I do drink but not that often and Im with you on this man. I DID suggest a nice big, well lit Timmie’s parking lot but alas, I guess it was’nt ment to be.

I’ll be there for sure tonight as we got a babysitter. :smiley: Hopefully for just after 9:30pm ish.

See you all tonight.

Easy 8)

lmao! i doubt too many people will go in the bar. and believe me once the nights get warmer more poeople will stay outside… i have already begun, just wear a light jacket and you should be all set.

THIS IS A ONE TIME THING YOU PANZIES.

I WANT PEOPLE OUT SO WE CAN DECIDE IN PERSON WHERE THE FREAKIN MEET WILL BE FROM NOW ON.

YOU PEOPLE KEEP WHINING AND NOT COMING TO CONCLUSIONS.

SO I DID.

MEET THERE AND THEN WE DECIDE WHERE IT WILL BE NEXT TIME

GT

I’ll be there!

Last weekend out before the car goes for paint…again

:lol: :lol: :lol: , I knew if I whined and complained that Inks would’nt be an “all the time thing”

Seriously though, that sounds cool man. Im sure we can figure out something. The rotating idea is the best thing so far.

dude you dont need paint, we can just all jizz on it. :bukkake:

if any one needs directions call my cell 905-713-9035

just to reitterate in this thread… firdays coming and I’d like to place my vote for 16th&woods. not only can I get wings & wonton after hrs, it’s also a real 'north point ’ not a scarberia/east meet. also inks was impossible to get into and I did crack my front bumper lip getting into it. but that other mall is like a welfare mall and filled with primi-popo’s

16th and Wood has even more cops and they kick you out of the parking lot. As well, the lights get shut off around 1 or 2 am.

A wellfare mall, what makes you say that? There was nothing wrong with the place and so what the cops showed up. They did’nt do anything. The spot is nice and quiet thats why I like it.

Oh well, I guess it does’nt really matter as long as it’s not inks.

anything happening this friday?

A few of use were thier till well after 2am and the lights were on, a few of the food places were open and doing business and not a single cop… that 'may ’ change but for now it seems to be a better spot… maybe i’m just spoiled by the beach up here in Barrie…

that was SO a walefare mall, if it wasn’t then I’ve been out of Toronto WAY too long, plus a 20min line up for a frikin coffee, rent-o’s coming around at midnight or sooner telling us to get lost and two cruisers is not my idea of a relaxing fun time. and the 50 speed bumps were brilliant.

If you like it, hold the GTA east meets there. I honestly don’t have a say not being a ‘member’ and not driving a 240 but if I’m going to make my way down from Barrie I’d like it to be some place that is interesting and open. where we were was far too closed in and busy.

Anything happening this weekend, N where?? May 8th???

yes
every friday
wood bine and 16
9ish

Ok, there is no more further discussion.

WB/16th
Friday nights
9:00 pm approx.

If you wanna bitch about the venue and time, do it up at the meet.