9:00 PM
Friday
Dr. Ink’s

??

Better make it fridays.

I have to watch TV on Thursdays from 9-10PM… so I wouldn’t be there
till 10:15 if its on Thursday.

Friday is the shizzle fo rizzel.

I’m in KW doing exams this weekend, but next Friday I should be out.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please not Dr. Inks again. That place blows big time!

To many stupid honda’s and other rice crap there. The other location is right over the 404 like 2 min’s away. It’s VERY QUIET as well and even if the cops due happen to show up, who cares they are not gona do anything. This place is not a “hang out” spot so they won’t give a shit.

Who cares about hiding in the back and so on, there’s no real need to. The Timmes is right there and we don’t have to walk all the way around a building to an Esso to grab something. There is also a convience store for snacks as well. If it does’nt work out for some stupid reason, fine we’ll go back to inks from now on. At least try it guys.

MAKE THE MEET AT DON MILLS RD AND STEELES PLEEEASE!!!

hhhmmm i want to come but i don’t think i can make due to commitments but next week i can go for sure

jon

Why don’t we meet in a different spot every week? Mix it up a little.

Everyone checks the forums anyways, so they will know where to come.

shit !! tomorrow night?? going out with a girl ill try and make it if anything ill stop by for 2 min or soo but no promises

firdays are going to be hard… im telling you guys , everyone does something with girls or go downtown on friday nights sooo the best thing to do it do it on thursday thursday theres nothing to do on thursdays!!

There may be nothing really to do on Thursdays but it having to get up for work on Friday that’s the problem. So for anyone who has to travel can’t really stay to long so it’s not worth the trip.

Andrew - I like the switching around idea man but let’s just start at Steeles and 404 spot first. I really think it will go over very well.

Derek I think YOU should decide as this is really your thread and what ever the decision is, that’s it and everyone will have to live with it.

Easy 8)

fridays i guess
DOne
Everyfriday
as andy said we can move the location around
maybe make it a BBQ at someones house some times

Ok sooooo DOne is where exactly and what time man?

I may be able to make it out there by around 9:30-10pm ish.

Yo we should do a BBQ at my place sometime…once our in-ground pool and patio gets set up!

My location would be the Victoria Park & 401 area in Scarborough.

I’ve also got some goodies at my disposal to keep us entertained…GT4, heated Mortal Kombat 2 tournaments (my personal fave), pool table (snooker/9-ball tourny, anyone?), drums/guitar (my bro and I could jam it at some point), poker cards/chips (ghetto ones) and of course the newly-heated pool…

Parking on my street should be pretty easy too.

This way I could finally actually meet some more people from the board too…lol. So let me know if I should plan for all this once my pool is ready (would be sometime in May likely) ie…anyone in?? ha.

BTW I should be at the meet tomorrow night.

This season looks promising.

Is it just me or is GTA North the best region on SON?

w00t w00t.

ok so wtf is the final word.

i still dont know where we are going… im not showing up to this thing if freaking 3 people are there cus no one knows whats going…

SOMEONE POST A FINAL TIME AND LOCATION FOR TMRW.

GT

^^^
Yeah, what he said!

sound like a good idea. i got a buddy that lives at yorkmills and vp that i visit sometimes

so whats the exact plans for tomorrow i’ll try my best to make it and what time you think you guys will be out till ?

there is a 100 car parking lot at the green house by my intersection.

I know the toronto workers who own the parking lot, If anyone down I could arrange a summer bbq and meet in this lot, It nots big enough to fuck around in but it can hold a lot of cars.

its in etobicoke just off the 401&weston road. @ scarlett & lawrence.

if anyones up for me gimme a shout and we will discuss a date then post a thread.

ah fuck this shit

FINAL SPOT:
FRIDAY APRIL 15 2005
dR. iNKS.
WB AND STEELES
9 PM

GT

Ah that sucks, cause I hate that place, but…ok. I’ll see if we can get last minute babysitting. If we can, the wife and I will be there say between 9:30-10pm ish.

Now since the spot and time is set, what are we gona be doing? Are you guys up to a cruise or something?

maybe i will stop by after the game… most likely not being a fri nite.

thats the problem with inks
nothing to do
oh well
we will try it this week and see where it goes from there