Gumball3000 2010 - Quebec city & toronto.

they can impound cars of visiting drivers…

there was a VW guy that got caught on the 417 with his dog and a bunch of other stuff in his car… dude was from the US and got his car impounded and had a huge taxi bill to get him home…

think it was on vw vortex or something

rlly? LOL i just assumed with no proof
ahaha k but rlly which cop wouldnt take a hand full of 100$… over hours of paperwork?
LOL

An honest cop.

Yay lets fuck with the cops finally yay go gumball3000. Fuck street racing law :smiley:

let that out of the system they need to be beat :smiley: Go go gumball looking forward to new dvd lol.

http://gumball3000.com/themes/gumball/Tour_Poster_Web-sponsors(1).jpg

Very probably going to chase this from MTL back to TO…lol

Another Onyx Vid?

anyone know where exactly they will be passing by in toronto?QEW?

1. Quebec doesn’t have a 50km/h and over rule?
  2. French cops can’t chase you into Ontario?

Chasing those guys would be dangerous. Impounding purely by association. You got balls to wanna chase them. I feel like going on such an adventure as well. I would get caught up in the moment for sure heh.

I would honestly take the money and write them a failure to signal ticket! :slight_smile: Less paper work but just enough to show that I am making a difference on the streets!!

Some guys on gtrc are looking to put a crew together to follow them if they find em.

It’s a recession man…:wink:

Lets hope that you’re still not applying to be a police officer.

I gotta toss my Spec-R on soon, seems too tempting. I’d be down to follow them but shit, I’m not balling so it’s going to end one of three ways, and only one of them is good. It takes balls to chase these guys, and some damn good cooling.

Great… thats what they want, 20 yr old sport cars following them haha… pay the money to get in or stay out imo.

I am, I know I would never get caught up in that situation!

yup!
they always stay at the best hotel in town… should be TOO had to find a ton of nuts car covered in decals in mtrl around the best hotels LOL
same with toronto, they are closing of… queen street … i think. i forgot… which exactly… during the day to show off the cars when they hit toronto

also curious if they will be on the qew, wanna take som footage/pics or something. see if anyone has some crazy exotic rides in town

its not gonna be hard to spot.

toronto isnt know for having a lot of nice cars.

when you see a bunch of lambos and ferraris rolling by youll know when its on haha

Depends on wheren you are. I saw a black GTR with big 18 inch black rims and custom aero. I hav also seen multiple Ferrari’s and Lambo’s. They tend to be in the Financial district a lot, but you can see them around in the summer.

Pic snapped outside of an LCBO right beside a Loblaw’s

:smiley: chase em

Really LOL?