Gun Crowd, lets go shooting

As long as i have $$$ for petrol Ill be there and I have 10’X10’ canopy type thing with 4 poles that would keep us out of the sun for reloading, if someoen wants to bring a card table and some chairs. Idk how much room there is.

Ill do my best to get out there, i also have to get the day off from work.

is this still going on? is anyone going to shoot trap? i have at least one box of birds. i just want to know what i should bring as i’m driving from north collins.

yea, there is plenty of room to shoot trap, i can charge up our electric bird thrower, its been a few months since we have used it, I will check her out. I am still going to be there.

sorry guys but I’m not going to be able to make it unless by some miracle my wife is ok with it. My aunt died last week and my family wants to have a get together on Sunday so I probably won’t be there, if I am it won’t be long and I’ll probably be using that time to get a divorce lawyer

its understandable, family first. We will just get more individual lane time while your hanging it with the inlaws :slight_smile:

I can’t make it either. I didn’t realize that NRA National Championships are next week, and the Empire State Games after that, so I have to do at least a little real practice. I’d be up for another outing in August though.

so the 13th is the day for sure? Does it cost anything to shoot? How many lanes are there, can we rent it out or is it a free for all environment? i say we get a group buy on some AR ammo the .223 brass rounds i usually get are like $10 for 20 rds. but i think its only like $130 for 500 rd. or $250 for 1000 rd. crate and im sure someone can find a place that sell higher quantities.

The place is free, totally. We should be able to get a lane for as long as we like. We can cook food, but if we stop shooting to eat, we have to be nice and let others on the lane. As of right now, I will be there, with a electric bird thrower, 20ga, AR, and a good bunch of hand loads and a grill. I would go in on a .223 group buy, but I’ve been reloading latley. Its time intensive, buy I can get target rounds for less that 20 bucks a hundred.

Those that plan on showing up just post a thumbs up so we can get a count.

I plan on shooting a few birds, will have a thrower, a second thrower would be good.

I have a thrower.

Any one up for Batavia Sporting clays Sat morning?

I can go out next week too.

i’ll bring my box of birds, should we bring more(is anyone else bringing any?) and what should we bring to eat/drink? i’ll probably bring my 12g o/u and my 30-06

i just checked the weather and it is not looking very promising.

Im out, not enough money this week for gas to get out there.

im short on cash too but im gonna try to make it and most likely will. I may not have too much of my own ammo but ill have an ar for anyone who wants to use it just bring your own shells .223 brass if you bring steel you wont be using my gun.

i am going to throw my stuff in my truck, and if the weather is nice i’ll be out there around noon. if the weather does not cooperate i am just going to keep working. i love double time

I am going to do the same. With the current weather, its not looking good for the home team. The swamps are usually, well wet, so if its raining all night it will be no fun. If its nice I will be there, if not I’m going flying.

With the weather being as crappy as it is, I am going ot throw the towel in for today. Its just to far to drive to get rained on. Sorry guys for those that were going to go. We should give it another try soon.

next time

bump

who’s down for setting something up Tuesday nights?

I would, I have to sight in my new toy.