Gun Crowd, lets go shooting

Id rather do saturday, but ill just have to get a day switch.

edit: nvm vacation time ftw

I rather do saturday, but I have a military function on that day, so for me sunday works best.

As far as times, I like to get out there early, so we can get a nice lane. I will plan on being there at like 8-9, and bring a grill and cool some late lunch.

holy hell thats early, Ill see you guys around lunch time, haha, Im coming from rochester sooooo that too.

Torqss if your coming ill bring some .45acp i wanna shoot your USP.

Yea, its really early, but on the weekends, i assume its tough to get a lane. I will take one for the team and get there early, set up and stuff (grill, few tables, clean up stuff) and people can show up when the saturday night hang over wears off.

are you considering sunday july 13th? if so i may join and bring some toys

anyone wanna do some clay birds?

Im not sure if ill be able to come, i may not have gas money, im buying to many firworks

Apex - Thats the date I tossed out there. Sun 13th, I think no matter what I will be there sighting in my gun, and maybe if we get lucky my father might bring out a cannon or 2.

I bought a case of 1000 rounds and I have prolly 700 left so we should be good for at least an hour or so:D

July 13th would work for me so I’m in. I won’t be leaving Olean at 6am to get there by 8 but I’ll be there.

awesome,I hope i have enough money for gas to go. lol i just spent a ton on fireworks

Just got an update, the range doesn’t open for public shooting until 11am. Noise reasons I guess, so we can plan on getting there around that time.

trap shooting!?

I’m in for some shotgun shooting because i can’t hit the side of a barn so the practice would be good.

food?
-burgers/dogs/chicken/chips etc?

I’m still in. I’ll bring the M4 and maybe a couple .22lrs

i’ll bring my O/U

I’ll try & make it up. I don’t have any long rifles anymore but I can bring a few hand guns. I have a .44 mag, a couple 9mm’s, a 40 cal, a 32, & a couple 22’s.

Are you sure its 11am? We were told it was noon by a game warden, unless its changed just curious.

my brother may still have a new in box AR-15 if anyone is interested

Price?

It used to be 11, years ago, it might be noon now. I was out there yesterday, and by 11 the lanes were full with shooting. Lets go for noon for the first rounds down range. Grill would be great. Its very hot in the sun, i am going to look into getting a canopy deal.