Gun Laws 01/14/2013

March on the capital, as a militia, with legal guns

Exactly. The people of NY do not want this.

so when are we going to bring him to trail for treason? and all the voters who voted yay?

That’s the problem folks, downstate liberal shit bags want this. They have their free food, rent, x-box and iPhones. The guns they have are illegal so why would you want legal guns out there. Action needs to be taken.

Lets bring a shit load of nurf guns to the protest and atleast have fun while we stand there and get nothing accomplished.

Sorry to say but unless you have every card in your hand for a full house, you arent going to win at poker. Even if you get a majority of the state to come downtown and protest which is nowhere near feasable, you would have to have thousands of people WALK IN from fucking Troy to physically get here to protest becasue there isnt SHIT for parking. And do you really think, even if the protest was AWESOME, gov will just fold and say “Ohh sorry guys, let me change this”.

Its a good moral boost for those who want to see it work, sure.

I still say hold up the people in charge and of power here while they are at say a bank, a Mc Donalds, parking lot, anywhere with a regular old hunting rifle. Put the fear in their eyes and hearts. The realization of helplessness and reality that taking away peoples defense mechanisims isnt going to do a fucking thing to help them.

Wow.

wow what? Am I wrong to have an opinion?

not at all, sometimes it’s better to keep it to yourself though.

KK I love you bro, but how can you go from getting angry and protesting a 4 dollar hike in time warner bill and completely laying down when it comes to this? :rofl

This is bullshit, and the ONLY way its going to ever get turned around is by people protesting and voiceing their outrage , not sitting on there ass going “I know it won’t do anything, but rather than try and get heard I’ll sit here and rub my balls”

I never said go stand on the doorsteps of TWC. I suggested taking outlandish actions. Like this example too.

I dont have a good answer, and none of us here do either. This country is way behind the 8 ball here. All I said it was going to take alot more than a bunch of people standing around with signs.

Jammers idea though, I can full well see having a cause and effect. Just start turning yourselves in to courts in masses. So fast that they cant process them all and keep up with the influx. So overwhelming that the day to day murders, rapes, drug deals, etc are put to the wayside in processessing order. OR, are you going to put those to the forefront over the gun people turning themselves in? See the catch 22?

Sometimes yall need to read a bit past my posts and open your minds a bit. dats it dats all.

Violence won’t solve shit, it’ll just fuel the big O’s fucking agenda high up on the hill.

We stand together or we fall apart, in a peaceful respectful manner.

http://www.nysenate.gov/webform/stand-second-amendment-standing-new-york-state-senator-kathleen-marchione

Also, not everyone may like Glenn Beck but Please watch this video. He makes very valid points and if every gun owner is to fight this we need to organize and stay organized…

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=25554431

But violence is what caused this swift action from government. :dunno Just saying

Thank you, your submission has been received.

Now, if everyone printed that out, and walked in right behind her to deliver them to the Governor. I would be all for that. Each one walk in, shake his hand “I Michael Wood would like to present you with this…” everyone say the same thing verbatm, 30-60 seconds long, X 420-840 people doing that, and the Govenor isnt getting his state mandated 15 minute break, and 30 minute lunch that day. Get 5K people behind that movement, 300,000 minutes to complete it. 208 days it would take! LOL

Thats what I am talking about

Violence outside of this state none the less. NYS seems so fast to jump on any bandwagon and try to be the “example” state.

If someone wants to go shoot a ton of innocent people, he’s going to do it whether the means to do it is legal or illegal. If this country never had any guns in it I can see banning all guns being a realistic goal, but given guns have been a part of our culture, so many people owning them, you could ban every single gun starting tommorow and you would still have people killing other people with guns, you would still have the sick fuck that goes off the deep end. Heads down to his local “brothas” and buys himself a fully automatic weapon.

The fight shouldn’t be over who or who doesn’t have this gun or that.

I could just as easily run into some public place with a crocodile dundee knife and start killing people too. Lets ban knives! WOOOOT. Wait, What types? Lets start with ninja swords and work our way up the chain until we cant even cut our damn dinner.

The amendment is in place last I checked to arm the people against a rebellious government, when the country was in its infancy. This country is old now, and the amendment needs to be extended in a way to keep up with the times. I need it to protect my family and neighbors from a tyrannical government AND the crack dealer that decides to come to town and assault me.

pretty sure it was a different section of the law…

mr tesdisco said some good thingsx

and then the speaker cut him off, gotta love the bs of politics

Lol Kk ruined post… Someone start a new one.

david dipietro is a beast

who made you king?