Gun Talk... What's your favorite gun lube?

I know many of you are firearm owners, what’s your preference for lubrication… I know’s there’s a lot out there, Ballistol, Militec, Tetra etc, etc.

Adam H, JVG, Centola… I know you guys are heavy enthusiasts.

Depends on the firearm. Are you talking about the kimber you posted the other week?

Beaver lube

Astroglide

Agreed on what gun, because i can recommened everything from high end graphite lubes to cheap ass 5w30 motor oil for certain AR builds( no thats not a joke)

Well, I have a few different firearms. XD-S, LCP and the Kimber. Kimber recommends oil only, however after speaking with them it’s because people over use grease. Currently I use a CLP for exterior and Wilson Combat Ultima Lube II for the rails, etc.

SLIP 2000 EWL OR EWG…the biggest problem with lube/cleaning is overuse and using too much mechanical abrasion (the reason i use nylex brushes instead of metal brushes)

asian ass grass is all i use.

ID Glide

CLP errwhere.

Beaver lube

http://beaverlube.com

I have had good success with Slip 2000, Hoppes, Frog Lube & Fire Clean I really like so far, it keeps residue from sticking to the parts like PAM for guns.

Tetra and Beaver lube is decent. I have had issues with both on firearms with extremely tight tolerances. Beaver Lube is kinda messy but seriously when is Beaver not messy when your lubing it. The Beaver Lube also tends to breakdown or dissipate faster. I shot a long IPSC Match and had to stop and apply more at a late point. Works great on my Glocks however so does water, piss, semen, dirt, and other beaver juices.