H1N1 - Global Pandemic - Stage 6

you should all watch this, sad to see how bad we fucked things up

SARS was supposed to be tough shit too, but i’m still living

I’m going to ask my mom if she drank a lot of Soyo products when she was pregnant!

No Mark, that’s just genetics playing against you.

Maybe SOY drinks are the reason for the major population of asian’s having “small to average” sized penis’. Those SOY drinks are so popular in Asia.

r o f l m a o!!! every post about the soy milk up there, classic.

anyways i think h1n1 wayy over hyped in the media, seems like propaganda to me, i duno what there tryin to sell on it tho… the population to live in suspence so the government can maintane control? lol who knows

amazing video!! thanks for that bro, I gotta finish watching it after! all this bullshit, all this crap that’s killing us all…IT’S MAN MADE…FAKE…SYNTHETICS!:frowning:

pretty sad thing for us all to wake up to…if only we could grab all these plastics everywhere and zap them out into space like on the moon or something…I bet it’s possible. If anything, it’s man killing and mutilating himself and generations to come…

what if your mom liked Jack daniels when she was preggers?.. could explain a few things for me.

H1N1 is like having +40 offset wheels on your 240

I’m waiting for Cal-Soy to post now. lol

lol that made me chuckle

No comment.

Southern Ontario Nissan 240sx Club > Public Section > Car Chat > H1N1 - Global Pandemic - Stage 6
lol

yea, i dont know wat all the hype is about, h1n1 isnt that deadly(yet), and everyone is freaking out. news channels always broadcast something saying “another h1n1 influenza case has been discovered” while people are dying by the hundreds in africa.
the virus is probably government funded, all part of the new world order - if anyone know wat im talking about wink wink
its the government we should watch out for, especially the US government