Haha ebay Tard...

So my GF wanted to change the color of her katana phone… its scratched up, but works for her, so i said why spend the $$ to buy a new phone, just get some skinz and cover them up.

so on march 2nd i order

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380002702287&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

i put the choices she wanted in the notes of the ebay/paypal payment

2 days after the auction ends, the seller sends me an email asking for my choices, i reply back in 20 minutes and say i already sent you them, but here they are again… please ship them out ASAP

30 days go by, and i send him 4 emails asking WTF… no response

finally i get fed up and just send a paypal complaint…

he finally responds to that and says, i sent them, but what were your color choices again… and i will send them again

i respond back with i already gave them to you twice, send them out by tomomorw with tracking or i will close the discussion and ask for a refund…

2 days go by and nothing so i close the dispute, ask for a refund and leave negative feedback…

2 weeks later i get this email from him…

Hello,

I seen you recently left negative feedback because you never received your items. I apologize about that. Is their anything I can do besides sending your skins you paid for to you to make your buying experience positive? Send you 3 free skins along with your original skins? Send your 3 skins and issue you a refund, so you get them for FREE. If I am willing to do either option would you be willing to do a mutual feedback removal so I do not have negative feedback on my account?

Let me know what you would like me to do please.

Best,

Brian Dineff

317Skins

I respond…:

Sorry, the negative feedback stays. You had over 1 month to respond to my emails that you ignored, and you already refunded my payment via paypal after i gave you a final chance to send the skins out with tracking info. Removing my negative feedback would be a disservice to future buyers, who would then not see your recent history of failure to the eBay Community, and take away their opportunity to purchase from better, more reliable vendors.

then i get this 10 minutes ago…:

Thanks,

I will send your order out tomorrow.

Best,

317Skins

this guy is seriously retarded…

InB4Anthrax

It’s a trap!

lmao…
Thats some funny shit

you should send him the samuel jackson ENGLISH MF’ER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?! pic

hes gonna shit in the box he sends you.

Did he leave you positive feedback? lol… Talk about not getting the point jeez.

hahahaha nice.

skins have avian flu on them guaranteed