Hamilton Police Advisory - LOOKING FOR BLACK S14

LINK

Hamilton area Police are looking for a black KH3 S14 involved in a hit and run that occurred July 4th at the HWY8 and Grays rd area. See article for details:

[quote=“ARTICLE”"]
Hamilton Police Advisory for Car Damaged in Serious Hit and Run

TEXT SIZE BODYSHOPBIZ.COM 2012-07-18
Hamilton police would like collision repair shops to be aware that they are on the look out for a 1994-1998 Black Nissan 240SX model S14. Either a coupe, convertible or hatchback.

On July 4th, 2012 an elderly male was struck while riding his bicycle in the area of HWY #8 and Grays Rd. Injuries were serious but not life threatening at the time of the incident. The collision resulted in the passenger side mirror being torn off by the riders elbow and the suspect vehicle fleeing the scene… To date no party has come forward to police.

This is somewhat of a rare car with somewhat of a car enthusiast following. It is hopeful that the owner of this vehicle has or will attempt to have the black passenger mirror colour KH3 replaced and or repaired.

If your collision repair shop or recycling yard is aware of this vehicle or has had an involvement with the replacement of or painting a mirror for this vehicle please call:

D/Cst. Walter Niblock #866

Collision Reconstruction Unit

155 King William St.

Hamilton, Ontario

Work (905) 546-4753

Fax (905) 546-5458

E-Mail wniblock@hamiltonpolice.on.ca
[/quote]

sooooooooooooooooo who was it?

There are only like 7 or 8 of us in the area with this car / colour and you know the police will be driving by to check us all out.

I’m not KH3 anymore and my car has been in the driveway for a while… i really hope this was not one of you guys.

I hope they find the fucker…
Take his car and crush it infront of him.
A shame to the 240 community and puts a bad name on us all

If it’s anyone on the forums here, do the right thing, and just come forward to the police. It’s gonna get you eventually, doesn’t feel good to hide from that.

my car was in my shop all day… my mirror still looks mint

this is shitty news tho

Could have been an out of town visitor. Plus with all these spare parts floating around the car is fixed now and they will never find him.

hes right… who ever this is,… now that you posted it will def hide his car out, fix it quietly, and probably paint the car. if he didn’t already…

and most likely they called up sharpe corners to get a replacement :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard about this from a friend who works at a yard…although I was lead to believe it happened in Kitchener. I was sooo scared I went and checked my passenger mirror. All good :slight_smile:

Pretty crappy thing to have happen…and really reflects bad on the community. :frowning:

I blame Bing

Oh God… why why must it be a 240sx…

Hopefully once i fit the wide bn blister kit and custom headlights, no one will recognize it as 240 anymore -_- Assholes ruining it for us…

Killing someone, stealing, being a fucking incompetent dumb ass… don’t own a 240sx… go get a neon or something please… but dont kill anyone -_-

Well its sa.d…

i’m actually a little nervous about driving my car around right now as a result of this.

price drop bing, gimme a call.

This should blow over by meet time I hope.

not that nervous :slight_smile:

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/rb2650/itwasyou.jpg

it was probably some honda kid. theyre starting to buy schassis’

Glad I live in a city with 6 millon people and at least 1000 240s or I would be scared to drive the exact same car and color too

there is no way anyone would ever go to a body shop to fix a mirror, especially after a hit and run.
unless you happen to be missing a mirror on a black s14, i don’t see this making any difference to anyone

Let me guess, it was another elderly in the middle of the night in black clothing, no reflectors and no helmet that was struck? In the last 2 yrs in a 2 km stretch of that intersection, i think 5 or 6 old folks have been hit. Maybe some education or bulletins to elderly to use common sense, Ive never heard of anyone under 65 ever being hit, and I have lived around the corner for 20 yrs++++

The “poor old folks” erks me, as I see these crazy old people in the dark, usually when its raining, or somehow visibility is limited, just haphazardly cross, or use the roadway as a impromptu sidewalk. Its dangerous as a driver aswell. More than a few times I have witnessed close calls with these old timers, lucky for me, not involving myself, thank goodness.

same car, but locked in the garage - 2 hours away.

lol wait… i have an s13 :smiley:

in before some moron does stupid shit with an s13

It’s kinda gay… I bet some ferrari owners commit outright murder and cruise around in their flaming red ferrari and get away with it -_-; but no one will chase every ferrari owner then… Get a modded car + moron = we’re all screwed for some reason :-/