HANDS ON AUTO REPAIR NOW OPEN !!!!!JAN 07

i believe he has a balancer

i have a static bubble balancer for now im looking at getting a snapon or a hunter one soon

NYS inspections?

i have a truck and a car due… the car needs an alignment too. it would be nice to kill 3 birds with 1 stone.

Nice. Super close to me… I may be stopping in

dawt

i guess i suck at teh reading comprehension

called you earlier bout the camaro.

word its done

word, it is. i think im gonna end up cuttin coils tho. unless the company sends me differant springs. the springs are shit your work is great. i looked around last night and another person said his car went up 4 inches when he used those springs. hopefully the company will fix the issue. thanks again and ill be in touch this week.

yeah ive seen that happen before with even stock replacement springs so many companies to choose from

hopefully they will take care of ya
let me know

i now am selling tires i can get pretty much anything at decent prices mounted or cash and carry

:tup:

bighands is nyspeed tested, zer0daze approved

went there today awsome down to earth guy who didnt turn my rust bucket away.lol. thanx again and you will be hearing from me agian in about a week.

How big of a tire can you mount/balance?

got my new balancer today it does up to 28" wheels i can mount pretty much any tire but my machine is limited to not doing very low profile tires
to risky to damage balanced up some 35" boggers an hour ago

hiring?

not yet im not even there full time yet maybe this summer

if your interested in hiring someone to help out please PM me if you’d like. this summer i could work full time if needed or part time whenever. just need the extra cash to make it to UTI

ill keep ya in mind

Thanks! :smiley: good luck in your business venture!