Hatch > Cobalt SS (non supercharged)

It was about 11:45, if this driver is on the board :tup:

I was driving along a at a normal pace on the ska-jack and this black cobalt ss comes whipin’ by at prolly 70, im like sweet i get to have a little fun :snky:

He gets off at XXXXXXXX rd. and i procede to pace, we catch a light and wait… wait… wait… i go, he doesnt… :tdown:

a couple blocks down, i see him come flyin past me and gets infront of me, yellow light up ahead, he moves over… :wave: i wave, he nods;… its on…

i being the gentelman i am give him approx 1/2 car head start :mamoru: , just before the light drops he starts to roll, i dont…

soo this kid has prolly 1 car and going 5-8mph on me; light drops, i rip…

about 3/4 of the way through 1st my rear bumper was at his front fender…
at redline i was completely ahead,

pull second, (spin spin spin spin spin) and the busses begin…

pull third to about 70 and shut down… it was pretty bad…

anyways, he flys by and gives me the :tup: i give him the nod and continue on my way home…

:tup: to my new hatch :pimp:

nice kill :tup:

They sell Cobalt SS’s…withOUT the supercharger? :gotme:

yes sir…

in a 178hp high output engine

gm, those silly gooses

and whats in this hatch??

vtec DUHHH!!! :smiley:

i gotta get me some of that, so you spray it in the tranny??? or is that the stuff you have put in your tires?

You run it to the tires, when you spray it it will lighten your tires reducing your rotating mass and giving you a lot of power for a short while.

oh why thank you, but for real i wanna know whats in this thing according to the story sounds like a solid high 13sec car :tup:

or a mid to low 14 sec. car. ss’s are like high high 14s/ 15’s

i did the swap at hybrid thanks to don!

on paper, its nothing special, but for some reason it moves real good

it will be turbo before the end of march… :tup:

its my winter project/daily… soo no more details will be released…

although i can say i got a little of everything that honda offered =) and then some…

those who know me know what i have, and i would appreceate your :snky:

thanks!

OOO, and no VTEC… lol to the tires part! hahahahha :tup:

why is veryone with a hatch SNKY, i could see if it was a 9,10, maybe 11sec car but it runs 14’s maybe 13’s thats nothin to bee snky about…

ls swaped hatch = end of story the car prob runs around 14’s.

close…

its not because i want to be like that…

its just not done…

soon

:snky:=people like to feel importaint…they like the feeling of having “one over” on someone.

pullin a cobalt is having “one over” a cobalt thats it lol

i dont think a ls hatch would run low 14’s, i have ran many gsr swapped hatches and pulled them, seen 2 at lancaster last yr runnin 9.9-10.1

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh SNAP

my gsr swapped hatch ran 9.3s with ease so i dunno what ones ur watching

not at all…

i sold my daily to fund this project… i just want to see it to its end before i go blabin …

although;

it was Dan’s old race motor…

B18a bottom end,
line honed bottom end, polshed crank, new slugs etc…
B18b intake manifold, not stock
Cams… =)
Skunk valvetrain

when i purchased the motor from him it had a blown head gasket…

soo i riped the head apart and had it machined, actually a lot more came off of it than we thought .009 to be exact, soo we got a bump in compression

slaped a dc header and mocked up and exhust , upped the timing, put some suspension off of another hatch that was sitting here, got some hasport mm, traction bars, blah blah blah…

like i said its not nearly done yet…

it was just a weak kill, let it be slowpoke