Have you ever been arrested?

It better…it took me like 25 min to find that pic lol

Hey that’s the Mike I know. Drink in hand!

Yup, way too many fights

almost got taken in for a DWI, cop let me walk home since I was so close. took the keys though, made me pick them up later.

i been arrested a few times, cuffed, booked and sat in a cell. all for traffic shit tho

I have been “detained” in several foreign lands but, never arrested here in the USA.
:snky:

And a faxxed proof of license since it was suspended at that exact moment… :roflpicard:

=/

I learned to make sure when someone starts with you lead them to where a cop is then let them hit you, quickly knock them out and watch them get arrested.

If you don’t start it and you back off when the cops tells you to, win win.

Moral to the story, there isn’t one. Typically speaking there isn’t a reason to fight, sometimes it’s unavoidable.

yes. never traffic related.

Touche, and sometimes some mama’s boy starts a fight gets his ass kicked and his mom presses charges like a bitch.

Yes and No,

5 or so cops with guns blazing(not a cool feeling to have a gun pointed at you seriously), detained for questioning and then released on the scene. Driver got 26 or so tickets after a little run from the cops :roflpicard: He went to jail for a bit…

Jeller

Yes… and later acquitted.

Nope.

Closest I came was with dmoffett down in Genesseo when he decided to figure out what paved areas were roads and which were student walk ways, all without a valid license. Fun times.

+1

Once again cop as a witness, no worries. Just be respectful to the cop and I’ve always been fine.

When I was younger I was a huge dick and that why I ended up getting arrested too lol. Live and learn I guess, I also have a clean record though.

ACD= get out of jail free and don’t do it again for a few months.

ive been in jail 1 time. Ive been arrested more times then i can count.:frowning:

Arrested and charged with a class E felony. Thousands in lawyer fees later all charges were dropped.

a few times.
only had to pay bail once though.

nope

only 3 times

all for traffic related shit tho