havent eaten in 2 days....

so yea i’ve been really stressed lately and i’ve had absolutely no appetite whatsoever…the last thing i had was a small bowl of cereal monday morning at 8 before i went to class and im not even hungry :confused obviously this isnt healthy but i seriously cant bring myself to eat something, i litereally gag and feel like im going to throw up when i bring it up to my mouth…this may be the first case of an anorexic 267lb man… :frowning:

how long have you guys gone without eating?

lay off the blow bro

hah, yea none of that shit here…although i do at some point in my life want to experience shrooms…

:excited

I’ve gone 3 days. It was hell.

haha im 26 and i tried them for the first time about 3 years, ago. They are awesome! 1 time was enough for moe though. They are pretty intense, and im not really that big on drugs.

im hungry…damn it

my girlfriend made me a sandwich and a salad for lunch again today… nom nom

where the fuck is my sandwich marisa?

Dad made Muffins :lol mmmhm so good

6-7 hours. Worst experience ever.

here meena… bring back any memories?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/tank099/008-3.jpg

Yes, the shits.

About a day or so. I punished myself for not being able to install a lock.

fuck… i want some white castle, i have never actually been there

Ive heard nothing but bad stuff from others going there

I Thought it was AWESOME!

I like white castle, i always hit one up when i go to Giants games or waterfest, i dont think i could handle that place more than twice a year though.

The food tates amazing going down, and then it just sits in your stomach like a rock, and it sort of has the Chinese food synrome 'cause you’re always hungry again about an hour after.

4 hours and it isnt a pretty sight. :angry2

idk if this will make u feel any better lol but…i used to eat like a horse then i got 3 ulcers and now i can only eat a fraction of what i used to be for feeling like im gonna boot right then and there…i would go get ur gut checked man u might be brewing one up ur self cuz thats how mine started