Headliner help?

Anybody on here familiar with fixing a saggy headliner?

More specifically the cloth liner on my sunroof insert is falling off. I don’t have a garage or the time to rip it all apart and fix it, but seeing if anybody here is familiar enough that it would be a quick job?

Thanks in advance.

what kind of car? is it just the sunroof liner? can you pull that piece out?

since you don’t plan on doing it right the first time…i assume you’re looking for a quick temporary fix.

As a temporary fix… poke/cut a small hole in the center of the cloth where the headliner is sagging. Buy some 3M Super77 spray adhesive and spray it moderately the best you can to get full coverage.

Since you won’t be able to spray both sides (Cloth and Foam) quickly adhere to to sides together and pull them apart… this will give you adhesive on both sides. Wait about a minute, then press the them back together and apply firm pressure until adhesive fully sets.

this is about the best advice i can give without seeing it.

^^ that sounds like your best option if you want to just throw it back together. However I wouldn’t think it would take a whole lot of space/time to take that out and just do it properly.

That way you won’t have a hole in the headliner, and you won’t have to worry about it again.

alcantara FTW?

^^ would love to re-do the sunroof and headliner with it, but unfortunately no.

PM’d you Josh. I’m gonna grab some pictures to show you guys what I mean.