HEALTH INSURANCE THREAD

I currently have… nothing :frowning:

i have the aqua plan through work.

not the best coverage, but no monthly charges for me

Summary of my health care meeting at work 10 minutes ago. Company will be contributing less, my out of pocket cost goes up, and my co-pays, prescriptions and deductibles go up. Yay company :tdown:

I have Medical and Dental:

Medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield. Dental through EBS.

for the Family (Myself, wife, and kid) paying $250/month with $7-$15 co pay.

the bad thing with everything going on in the world … most companys give a 3% cost of living raise … i think the 3% needs to go to like 6% or higher…

but i have not had a raise in 3 years :gotme:

while I was a contractor, it was approx 300 a month.

Now that I’m a hired/salaried employee it’s about half of that, give or take (work pays the rest)

this is ONLY medical… no vision or dental

3 years? I’d start looking around at other places. Besides, that’s when you have the most leverage

what do you do for a living?

im covered through the age of 26 under my dad’s health insurance. my dental was up when i turned 24

so i dont have to worry about it for another 2.5 years or so

If you want to talk about health insurance… shoot me a pm. If you are a business owner I can get you decent rates. If you arent… there may be a way to get cheaper rates.

I pay 136 a month… $15 copay.

Through my job.

I work at independent health in the claims dept. … if you have a workers comp or a no-fault case or even medicare… i work all of your claims…

i have been in this dept for 2 years now b4 that i was a phone rep…

truth be told i sit in my office with my ipod in and listen to music all day

and i would love to look for a new job but i need something closer to home and such… but there is nothing with my type of work other then here ,BCBS or anywhere

if anything i need to go into a company as a HR person so i can still do the health ins thing on a diff level

are you a insurance broker?

:lol: I miss working in DC insurance for $30 a month with dental :lol: or something stupid cheap

Not a broker… But I have friends that deal with employee benefits.
I do financial services/adviser/planner work.

BTW, Health insurance sales pays sooo little you’d laugh if you knew the commissions. I’d be doing this more as a favor for those interested.

40 a month with vision/dental and $7/$15…good benefits

damn thats cheap… my g/f pays 10 bucks a month… it used to be free… and now she bitches… full health, dental, and vision. ugh.

lol does she work @ IH also?

Damn some of you have a great deal!
If I paid 100%(or 99% or whatever) of my employees I would be out of business.(Or I would have all robots lol)

Full coverage, $0 pay in through work

edit: med, vision, dental, etc…

^Good gig if you can get it.