HEALTH INSURANCE THREAD

I didn’t see a thread for this so…

Our Independant Health numbers just in, up 35% for 2009.

1999 family coverage with $7.00 RX co pay was 316.33/month.
2009 family coverage with $10/$30/$50 RX co pay is $1042.00/month.
Edit: Single was $117 in 1999 - 2009 it will be $400.

What are NYSPEEDERS paying for coverage?
Do you even have coverage?
Are you trying to get a government job?:biglaugh:
Discuss.

BC/BS … only $10 co-pay …

My dental and vision is also fully covered

Mike to make you feal better i work here and they cut our raise this year (09) …now i say our raise but i bet the CEO get his 30% raise

but they also cut our christmas bouns and company christmas party

this is all b/c how much the cost went up to “you”

you also need to think your a small employer …

if you want fire your HR/health Ben person and ill do it :tup:

i cant see what you picked for this year … but if you want info on plans and such let me know …

also new for 09
this is they new sales pitch you will here about next 6 months or so

i pay 3% if i do not do a Health Risk Ass.
or i 1% if i do the HSA

so i pay 1% a month any one over 50k a year pays 35% a month anyone over 150K pays 50% and over 1m pays 100%

Where do you work?(If you don’t mind me asking)
We are looking into HSA, HRA and other options because the preliminary numbers look good.
We are exploring all of the options at this point.

Funny you post this, as I’m just about to walk into a meeting here at work where they’re telling us how much higher our health insurance is going up by.

I am on a HSA with the iDirect/Independent Health Plan $2000 year deductible…

$15 bi weekly be in the program and I have it setup to put another $70 into my HSA

Im at IH… im not in sales but i might as well be

some of the I direct plans are good even if you fund the ded in full or even half… say you pick

plan 1. comes with a 1100 year single and 2200 fam ded (you pay that)
and you make the cost of the plan go to your employee (say 350 month)

so yea you are driping thatt 2200 per fam say you have 20 fams to pay for = 44k year now you can set it up where if they dont use all the money you get it back or they get it in a hra/hsa… but 44 is less then what your doing…

i will not go to far in the #'s like i said if you want to talk we can

i have full health BC BS
vision
dental

ilism

idirect going by by

your work may be telling you that or they may stop offering it to you

but you know nothing … hmo will go by by b4 the Idirect goes

the idirect plans that we sell have gone up like 600% -1200% a year enrollment not cost

They are dropping “idirect” bringing it back with another name and the deductible is going to be $2500-3000

The real question is what are YOU paying for my coverage?

shut it, i got a letter from IH stating this.

dumbass lol

BC/BS in Virginia. Full coverage(single) vision/dental/etc. I believe I pay 33/mo. I’d have to check what my deductibles are I know they aren’t much.

i pay $14 a month but i dont have a good plan …i still think i should pay $0 just b/c i work here and it should be a perk of the job b/c i make shit for pay … but really the $14 a month is nothing to me and i dont mind … but some people are pissed about the 1% -3% they have to pay (if they make under 50k)… most town,state and fed plans are better then my cov

fax it to me… really

why, lol ive already picked something else from work, its no biggie to me anymore, im all set with Insurance.

Ill see if i can find the letter at home, but i think its gone in the trash

ok … its not going anywhere

I don’t even want to know. lol

Me neither to be honest. But I had the flu the other week so thanks for the antibiotics! God I do not look forward to paying for this stuff again someday.