hedges removed-- ok to delete

rent a truck for a day, buy a tow strap…

I’d feel really bad if I ripped up your yard. I’d feel really bad if you paid me to rip up your yard.

Give me a call tonight, 901-1081 I could probably swing by tomorrow after work if you’re available.

Just a little advice: Don’t think you can just pull these out with torque, I had tires spinning on blacktop. I ended up leaving about 6 foot of slack and using momentum to pull mine out, hence the destroyed bumper. Jack’s truck should do the trick if it weighs 8000lbs. lol

Maybe your soil is different but mine were a TOTAL bitch.
I dug and cut big roots too. You would have thought they were in concrete!

taxis bushes are deep rooted, its gonna make a giant mess if you pull em out with a truck and 0 experience.

your looking at 800 - 1000$ minimum from a landscape company to tear that out and haul it away.

when in doubt i can trim them up nice, wait til fall and cut then short and try to reshape for next year.

But ill get some eyes on site to look at them and go from there i guess.

I’ll remove them to the curb for 300 bucks, and leave you with leveled beds(whatever dirt is left) and no ruts in yard

get a longer rope and pull from the street

there is no need to tear up the lawn for this

I removed about 10 of these from my yard the first week I was in my house. They are very difficult. My in-laws had some in theirs as well (not far down the road from this house) and I removed them with an axe. I’ll bring my axe.

If I hopped on a scale tonight… the truck would probably weigh about 8300 lbs. With smaller tires, no crane, no 60 gallon tank in the bed I was at 7900# on Flying J’s scale. I’ve never spun all 4 on blacktop… but I don’t have blacktop. I’ve definitely rutted up my own lawn because I was being lazy. But I’m much less careless with someone else’s property.

I hope it doesn’t rain tonight or tomorrow… because I would not be driving on your lawn at all. Even without spinning, I would sink a couple inches into your lawn. If you’re fat like me, your man boobs will shake when you drive over those ruts on the lawn mower. :roflpicard:

He is about 25’ from the road… that is a lot of rope, especially if/when it breaks and goes through my back window.

My truck is over 20’ long… which means whem I’m in the road, there is no getting around me.

problem solved. these things came out of the ground with ease. Thanks goes to jack for his assistance.

:tup:

No prob. If I had the room in my fire pit for more bushes, I would have taken them off your hands.

Only casualty was a 4" strap… which snapped very easily. I’m just getting into the house now… I had more lawn work to do when I got home.

FYI - That one by the stairs had something like a 10" diameter trunk. Thats the one that snapped my strap… I think it actually said “snap”. Didn’t even budge.

Have fun filling in the front of the house with $$$ :slight_smile:

that one was prolly rooted under the stairs. I think it would be cheaper to lay out dollar bills than landscape :frowning:

grass seed ftw?

so do threads that say please delete actually get deleted? I always wonder…

It will eventually. In the meantime I’m still thinking of an easy way to get that one out of there.