Helloooo witness protection program!

There is more to it than that…that is the basic story though.

well if he already knows u called the cops and hasnt shot up your house yet, if i were you i would tell erie county to fuck off because when you get in there all they’re going to do is LIE LIE LIE and its going to be so convincing they’re going to get what they want out of you.

unless you know the laws and your rights, then you can just laugh at them. dont fall for the “you’re going to have ANY kind of consequence for this if you dont help us” because they’re lying. just know your rights and go in with a lawyer, if you dont i promise you they are going to say anything and everything they have to to get it out

LOL i see ineedacar has had just as wonderful dealings with the erie county DA’s office as i have. Listen to him thats the way they work. they wont tell you the whole story just enough to get you to do what they want

:word:, I can see it now…
"…we need you to testify your hearsay :blah: we will make you life hell if you don’t :blah: Your hearsay is all we got :blah: .

I think you, sadly enough are all the evidence they have and all you have is " I heard from somebody that something happened". Not a real strong case if you ask me.

But we all can hope for step 4 to come into effect.

no its fine i was just kidding anyways :hay:

but explain the law enforcement thing

naaa its not related to anything here so no point

Da,da,da,da,don’t shoot!

:frowning:

You mean that if this guy finds you… that you will stop making these stupid bitching threads about how bad your life is? This isn’t fucking myspace…

If you going to cry about everything, then you have to put your hair over one eye, and cut the fingers off of your gloves, and then post it on myspace… not fucking here.

Don’t make me do a search of “Look at how horrible JEG’s life is” threads, because I don’t have time to post them all… but I’m sure someone else on here does… :wink:

Quit being a bitch, and do what you gotta do. Posting on the internet about WPP is the stupidest fucking thing you could do if you really cared about your saftey. But since you just want shoulders to cry on… then put it up on here…

You make me wonder sometimes…

I don’t want shoulder to cry on, I was looking for people’s general opinion on the situation, I called the title this in a sort of sarcastic situational humor.

if you didnt wanna deal with the consequences you shoulda kept your mouth shut.

:violin: we are to remember jeg our fellow poster here on this forum.

that doesn’t even make sense.

so is this today?

shut up dos before you get banned again

dont make me call up lord rick

ROFFLE

you should of picked up your phone yesterday, i would pm you and tell yout his but my pms dont work any more.

Many states have Right to Carry lawws, which allow citizens to more easily obtain carry on pistol permits. NY does not have any. It has been proven that Right To Carry states have less crime. I just did a report on it for english. In florida, they gave out 1,178,532 permits and only 157 of them were used in crimes…thats less than .001%.

And you people think I am uneducated…lol. I’m a dumbass…not uneducated.

if you were better educated, you would have worded it as, “Right to Carrry” laws. then it would have made sense. you made it sound like someone had the ability to carry laws in their pocket. i honestly had no idea what you were trying to say.