help hairymonke aka 4x4 jimmy thief

i have a probe m i didnt get the bird

ooooh … juicy

+kharma to hairy monkey for the welder

ill bump this everytime i hear from him but supposedly next friday ill see my 400$from him for a new welder

+1

:smiley:

well he has me blocked on aim currently soo idk

well supposedly friday, i will have my 400$ for a new one, if not it will be settled in small claims

:picard:

hope you get this figured out man…

if not you can borrow my baseball bat for his knees???

good luck speedped, I hope you get your $$$

mods can you permabann him now, he ignored and avoided me and my calls today so ill be taking him to small claims and almostbrett i have a piece of fencepost but ill let you know about the bat lol

:gotme::confused::gotme:

I think he’s saying the Welder there wasn’t his so the Kid didn’t pawn it there at least,but he still never returned it or the cash.

lol. he got banned like a week ago.

does anyone know his address not his parents, the osgoos location is his parents im looking for his addy

Why not just go to his house and take it back? how old is he?

EDIT… go to his parents… get his address… pretend your his like best friend from college, hs, w/e… and go from there.

how about just telling his parents what he did and how much of a scumbag he is being to you. im sure they would be more than happy to help you out. hopefully his dad gives him a good kick in the ass, unless he is like him also, then you have even more reason to take him to court.

hes 20 somethin, i dont think he has the welder anymore im guessing he sold it to pay his car payment the funny thing is he bought his truck from my work, he called me yesterday saying this coming up friday, i doubt it im just going to end up taking him to court i need his actual addy for the other actions i plan to take =]

ive called his parents several times i guess they started ot bitching to him that i was calling,

if i remember correctly his parents are actually normal, him and his sister are not all there. his sister is about 19 and has a 2 yr old kid i think. lol newman got to her.