Help! Lost My Keys!

Hey guys I seem to have lost my keys to my 180 and now I can’t do anything with it… I was wondering if anyone knew where the key code is on the car or if it even has one… Please let me know as I need a key for it ASAP or if anyone has a hook up for someone making a key from scratch… Let me know… Thanks!!

normaly its a little sticker inside the glove box or on the undersie of the steering column.

Aperently they dont do that anymore…because of theft issues…call around locksmiths and im sure one will be able to come to you and make yyou a key…happend to me a while back and some dude showed up in a van drinking beer and shit looked real grubby…ended up making me a key in under 3 minutes…he was really weird and timed himself lol

Edit: sorry forgot to mention…if you do call a locksmith i can garantee you it wont be cheap…atleast a 100 bucks…it cost me 120 to do my car…and thats only 1 key

pull the door lock out of the driver side door. 15 min job. There is a 6 digit number on the lock itself. Give that number to a lock smith and 15 min’s later you will have a perfect factory cut key. Costs no more than $20.

sweeeet…we can all use that info. I need to have that done myself.

sweet i got the key! thanks for the help again allen…