lost keys

So I lost my only key for my car. What do I have to do now? I ordered a blank key from eBay.

Shitty deal man. Call AMA to break into it. Take off your Passenger Side door panel and get the key code # from the lock cylinder. Then take it to a dealership and get them to cut you one.

I broke into it with a coat hanger. I’ll go on Tuesday. Thanks for telling me how to get the code #.

Oh and will there be a code # on the driver side door? Cause my key couldn’t open my passenger side door so that might be a different door with a different lock cylinder.

Honestly, Im not sure if one is on the driverside or not. I was allway’s told Nissan keeps the code# on the lock cylinder on the passenger side of their vehicles. But that was told to me by a mechanic…so I don’t know how 100% true that is. For all I know it could be on both lock cylinders which would actually make allot of sense. LOL. I do know from experience the passanger side does have it :slight_smile:

if its a JDM, they might not be able to cut it. even the locksmith that i used said there should be a code in the glove box with an ‘x’ prefix. didnt find a code, but i still had my spare keys which were worn to shit, but he cut me a key no problem, and i dont have to jiggle it to work anything anymore. he should be able to make you a new set of keys if you can take in all your lock cylinders, but it might get costly cause it was $30 per door, cant remember what the trunk/ignition was.

Key code should be in the glove box.

If he’s really really lucky its still there. but its usually a sticker or glued on plate that always falls off like it does on 90% of vehicles.

Agh wow, I feel stupid. My keys were under my keyboard.

HAHAHAAHA!!! Pure Awesome!
Now go get a spare or two cut ASAP!

Dude lay off the crack pipe! Get an education! Turn down the suck and turn up the good! :lol:

Thats not very nice…

I was joking around hence the :lol: at the end.

LOL, I was pretty wasted when I got home that night I thought I lost my keys.
I ordered a blank Nissan key off eBay, it’s pretty ballin looking. Just waiting for that.