Help me find a new car

get a 2wd car and drive the truck for snowstorms.

no business type is gonna fault you for driving a taco on 33s (not that big of a tire honestly) if theres snow on the ground

20+ out of an SRT8 jeep. ehhh… I dunno

I’m a huge fan of older TLs as well. Hate the new body.

13mpg city/17highway.

Same way you drive any car, called snow tires.

My jeep when it was stock and on the pirelli ice and snows was like a fucking snowmobile.

I own a 335i coupe too, mpg isn’t all that great on it either. Mines not an xi either, I cant imagine them getting better mpg

In 2006 I considered an SRT8 Cherokee…my god that would’ve been fun in the snow.

OP should just buy my samurai

no turbo or doors for that matter, but wicked good in the snow :smiley:

really liking the g37xs, can’t get a manual it looks like but paddle shifters is pretty cool

I’d own an SRT8 if I didn’t have a 65 mile commute per day.

Don’t forget about the last generation RL, looks so sexy and AWD

http://images.driverside.com/images/cms/2/2427.jpg

Flows very well IMO. They look better in person.

If you want awd you cant have a manual, if you want a manual you cant have awd on those cars lol… Gay, but yeah the paddle shifters are cool and responsive as well the the tiptronic on the shifter itself.

AWD 3 Series is right up your alley still.

Mercedes maybe?

335xi

everybody and their brother owns a bmw, i’d like something a little bit different

Yeah I see like 300 335s a day. No acuras or mercedes c300s though.

There is a damn good reason for that.

It’s about the perfect combination of maturity, status and fun to drive.

and their value drops like crazy with mileage and they are well known for electronic issues over time. I love bmw’s just not my first choice for this specific car. I would love to own an m3 at some point

lol, im gonna grab an e92 m3 or an e60 m5 soon probably, sell you my e90 stupid cheap… Not new though and has high miles lol.

i would not be opposed to a 08+ sti limited either, i do really miss my wrx limited

Giving you a heads up, most cars values drop like crazy with high mileage. Buy a 6k tdi or honda civic not a 30k dollar car then.