help me get back at my neigbors

Humane Society Ordinance Officer

drill, poke or what ever a small hole in the top of her storm door. Then pour in some ready mix concrete. To fill the gap between her storm door and front door. Let sit over nite. Or option 2, get 2 cases of expanding foam from your local home depot. Wait till she leaves her car or his outside for the nite. Drill small hole to insert foam into the interior of the car. Empty all cans in said hole, and let set :kekegay:

:beer: :beer:

shove a ping pong ball down her gashole

wait… that didnt sound right :kekegay:

pittspeed meet at whitey’s

Oh yeah!

Ill bring the foghorn

this is a tough situation. My suggestion would be to pay a lawyer to draft up a letter on an official looking letterhead stating that if she cant shut her dog up, you will persue legal action. Any other juvenile payback pranks, while certainly deserved, will only end up getting you in trouble, and hinder any legal action that you may decide to take at a later date.

Darkstar with the voice of reason - go figure! :smiley:

Just write the letter yourself, or someone on here who’s good at writing can do it. Fshowcars works at a law firm - maybe he has some connections, or can lock up someone’s computer until they write the letter.

Im turning over a new leaf. :slight_smile:

:bsflag:

:bigok: lets sue the bitch!!!

i have an air horn use that at like 2 in the morning. Or you can put moth balls in her gas tank. Runs like nitrous but lock up the tranny in 1st gear and after about 1000 mile, if she gets that far, it locks the engine up! If you dont want to do that just put vaseline on her wind shield and use kiwi shoe white shoe stuff and white out her windows useing that. NO harm but the only way to get it off is with a razor blade. Not even a pressure washer gets that stuff off.

Spray Paint the dog

Thats sounds like a fun time too. Spray it bright pink.

or just when she isnt paying attention or something… cover the fucking thing in Mud so she has to stop what she is doing to give it a bath… or give the dog a small amount of Laxitive, so it shits all over the house

Throw a dead racoon in the mall box

i still think fucking her proper and then witholding penis until she shuts the dog up is the best option here.