Help! My car smells like tit sweat

This is plain and simple. I need to get stink out of my car… The stink in question is mildew. Unfortunately my car was involved in a near Katrina like incident where a large quanity of moisture was introduced to my passenger compartment.(By osmosis of course) Either way Im tired of my car smelling like ghetto basement apartment, and trust me I know. Where can I get something to bomb my stank interior with to get rid of the smell? Its hindering my LS1s ability to moisten the ladies. Thanks for your help.

Remove the carpet and clean thoroughly.

Hmmm I was hoping there was a product that could just kill the bacteria that make my car smell like a truck stop bathroom… FML!

Try cleaning the carpet thoroughly. Thats where the majority of smells like to hide.

Also find where the air intake duct is for your HVAC system and spray febreeze in there with the fan running. Detail the seats, plastics, etc.

at the detail shop they have a bomb ,like a bug bomb ya put in the car let it off and it takes it away ill see how much they are or where he can get em

no matter how many times you clean the carpet and shit, that doesnt get rid of the fact theirs moisture under your carpet. Moisture under there will cause rusting,damp smell’s etc. You need to remove everything and clean it…by everything I mean take your seats out and remove the carpet. I have had my car bone stripped down to the sheet metal in less then 45 minutes. Its cake. Do it once and do it right.

SS is right

We tried all kinds of bacteria removers and deodorizers on my brother’s old car and it still smelled like mouse piss.

My friend’s father had some luck with a machine that plugged in and sucked the smell out somehow. I forgot where he rented it from and what its called.

QFT

Spray a strong deodorizer into the vents just below your windshield wipers and turn the heat onto full blast. Make sure the windows are open. It will help the smell. YOu may need to do it a few times over a couple of weeks.

o shut the fuck up

I don’t think you know what that means :rofl

QFT???

Quit Fucking Talking

no?

quoted for truth

precisely.

:rofl

opps

my bad big red Dawgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg BRO

I hypothesize Smokin is high. We all know how much you love the weed.

what are you new to the interwebz?

never smoked anything in my life and never will.

no

just not up to par with gay abbreviations