Help! My car smells like tit sweat

quit hossin it up

WHOA wtf havent seen u post in a minute pollock

i mean johawk :rofl

lift up the carpet in a few corners, put dehumidifier in car over night.

i did this in a few cars that i had. works niiiice

joe, now it gives you an excuse to gut it and put a cage in it to match your clutch!

I want an engine to match my clutch… like what Jammer has. LOL

I pulled all the plugs in the floor and the car has sat in the hot sun for extended periods of time with windows down, T-tops removed. Im sure there is not enough moisture left to cause any rusting. Not a big concern at this point. I was stuffing towels under the seats ever hour for a couple of days to remove water. They came out soaking wet for a while…

buy the water absorbtion bags. you hang them from the seat and the moisture builds up in them. my buddy did it to his car and they filled up fast( was after his sunroof seal decided to start leaking and the floor had about an inch of standing water, got out what he could first then got the bags)

light car on fire.

Fire will dry carpet and anything else.

Ashes are dry

do what Drew said.

do what Drew said.

do what drew said

quit fuckin’ talking

:rofl

• rep

I think I will do what Drew said…

what exactly did drew say?

to pull out the whole interior, seats, carpets, panels, and clean it out that way. to make sure to get all the moisture out from under the carpets as well. i can say from experience that works. my first car got flooded one time cuz the moonroof was open and it rained HARD. it smelled like a stale armpit smeared with gym socks. i opened all the doors, took out the whole interior and left it in the driveway for two days in the sun. it all dried out. no more stank.

wowowowowow you missed that one :retardclap

i was expecting just a simple, do what drew said reply.

Its Vot Vot. He misses every thing

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Random/106d14ea.jpg

you’re right though, I do…damnit.

Get an LS3 - helps them stay wetter, longer.

lol