Help! My car smells like tit sweat

i cant imagine how wet a girl would be with an LS9

Yeah man, some girl left the valve slightly open on my water jug on the way back from a camping trip and like a gallon of water dumped into my hatch. Needless to say the only way I got the smell out was to pull out the center floor panel let it bake in the sun for a while to totally dry out then I cleaned it with some disinfecting carpet cleaner and it worked well. Luckily my spare tire well acted as a nice bucket so the majority of the water removal was easy.

Shoot man, when you roll up in an LS9, all time stops, allowing the VAG VAG to exhibit frictionless flow properties. Poonani juice becomes a superfluid at that point and you are instantly crowned Superdong by Travis himself.

deionizer? we used one once in a building we were renovating, you couldnt be in there with it on, it made you dizzy and light headed

sounds complicated!

It’s a hard life, yes, but most pull through…

Ask around- doesn’t someone on here have a ZR1?

Ah yes! Level 9 moistness! :lol

Doesnt Tony(i think thats the name) have the black one with the blue calipers?

yes

ALL zr1’s have blue anodized calipers.

Do what Drew said

I was going to say Tony had one, but I figured if he wasn’t sure who had it he wouldn’t know who the hell Tony is - and I couldn’t remember Tony’s username, c6z06 something or other.

they no offer moar colors? booo!

If you poop in it, it wont smell like Tit Sweat anymore.

I am the only on to properly fix this issue I think.

:facepalm

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/l_217aa238a688b268aa47bbc45522b7872.jpg