Help, Need Tires Mounted

Hey, I cant find anyone who can mount, 225/45/17’s due to the sidewall, and this is stressing me out, i need my car to get to school and such, can someone please point me in the right direction??

Any tire shop.

45 is a huge sidewall, i dotn see the problem.

Don’t go to canadian tire.

You have skinny ass little rims… how is anyone having trouble with that?

Wheels direct could definitely hook it up… they put 225/40’s on 10" rims for me all the time.

yeah its not hard especially if u put them on rim facing down, they go on just as easy as any other tire. dont goto crappy tire, i had a customer at work he had all brand new tires removed to put winters on and crappy tire managed to mess up all his tires while removing them.

I work at canadian tire. don’t go there.

Well no one around here can put them on, and last time i needed them mounted it took forever, and i ended up having to cut the tires off…

Wheres wheels direct? around oshawa?

Tires 23, I’m running 245/45/17s-- they didn’t blink.

Anything in durham?

215/45 on a 9.5

i know for a fact that newmarket tire and mag does good work. they stretch shit for me often with no problem at all.

^^^

I’m heading there tomorrow morning as well. they did 215 on 9.5 for me as well. Your wheels are like 6.5 or 7J right? just go to any shop aside from wal-mart and canadian tire

hhmmmmm… how did this situation go? did you get your tires mounted?

lol ask blade. he can do it without trying 225 45 lol unless its on a 10+ wide there is no problems.

blade ftw !

yeah is a tire shop cant do that size there is something wrong with them…