Help on Brakes on my BUICK

Well i was driving home from work today, and i look at the dash and i see it says Brake! on, and then anti lock, and trac off. is lit up i look down thinkin shit i forgot the park break but then relize it is completly off. so i am stumped, its freakin freezin out and i cant find anything wrong with it, the park brake isnt stuck or anything so i have no clue why its still on. is this a warning for something wrong or what i have no clue. i need the car tonihgt and am not sure if its safe to take it out. please help. btw: Its a 02’ Buick Century Custom. thanks

Check the brake pads. And the fluid in the reservior. I know that if you get extremely low on fluid due to pads being used up, it will trip the ABS fault. That in turn not only illuminates the brake light, but also turns off the ABS and TCS.

well within the last few hours i checked the interior fuses and of course the ABS fuse was blown, at 9:30 there was no auto parts stores open except walmart auto department… ( i couldnt help but laugh at some of the ricey cars there and all the ricers in there lookin at stuff…) but n e ways i got those little fuses gm uses and go into the parkin lot to put it in, ok lights are off, cool, then i go to go to the exit and the lights pop on again. but this time the Service Engine Soon light came on so i was like shit, i pulled over and checked and the fuse blew again, so for the hell of it even though i figured it would blow again, i threw another one in. of course it blew, so now i am just gonna have to wait till tomm. and call the dealer up and see what they say about it.

You have a short somewhere… possibly an ebcm. if its under warrenty still, take it to a buick dealer.

yea thats what i figured, but of course the warranty just ran up.

if you bought the car at a buick dealer, take it there. Just ask for help on warrenty if its just out. dealers can good will the 3 and 36000 warrenty up to 5 and 50000, but sssshhhh on that. good luck.

it was bought from a dealership in venice florida, where my grandparents live so it would be a hassle takin it to that dealer… lol