check it out, need some help

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m not smart enough to figure out wtf is wrong with by brakes. Basically they are loud as all hell once they heat up. I would like to resolve this asap and am willing to pay someone to come and help me fix it. Lmk if anyone is interested, I’ve taken it to 4 different shops out of frustration and noone can find anything wrong.

Get new Brakes!!! You will save money in the long run.

New brakes as in what? Everything is brand new minus the calipers

What do you have?
Ceramics?

yeah carbon ceramics, drilled/slotted rotors, ss lines

get rid of the ceramics …call foriegn auto part 374-1114 talk to ken or ted tell em john at park auto sent ya get the posi met pads

I tried going to semi metallics, same thing.

The noise isn’t normal, its insanely loud.

I know I said I would take my car to your shop before but how much would you charge to fix something like this?

Is the noise coming from the front or rear brakes? Just one side?

depends on what it is kid ,i gotta see whats goin on before i say anything .in all honesty call me in the a.m at the shop ill see when i can get ya in

Definitely from the front but when its wet out it seems to happen on all four. Predominately from the fronts though, definitely.

depends on what it is kid ,i gotta see whats goin on before i say anything .in all honesty call me in the a.m at the shop ill see when i can get ya in

whats your number again man, I got work from 9-2 tomorrow.

oh yeah lolol…its 664-1290 ask for john

alright thanks

I’ve had this problem happen before at the dealership. Wound up being the finish on the rotors resonating.

What brand of rotors did you get? Some cheap-o set?

Well heres the deal with the rotors…

I got them from a group buy on 3zc where they were advertised as brembos. I come to find out they aren’t Brembos, and are some cheap “Mustang upgrade” rotors instead. So now I’m going back and forth with the admins trying to get them swapped for real brembos.

convert back to stock

Threw out the old rotors because they were extremely warped.

buy new stock rotors and put them on and see what happens

80 bucks for 2 rotors > Having multiple shops diagnose with no result and having to buy new ones anyways…

Seriously man, go buy stock rotors… you said yourself their not brembos, if their cheap rotors (I wouldent have gone with any cross drilled anyways) then that coul very well be your problem and i wouldent trust it

dont worry mac he is bringin it to us at the shop we will get it right

Sticking calipers? Maybe?

I can probably put you in touch with a vendor on Maxima.org that might carry real brembo blanks for the Z. I know he’s got tons of Maxima ones but he might carry Z ones.

Well I’m going to wait until Tuesday to see what John thinks but I’ll let you know Ilya. Thanks for the offer