Brake noise

Noise coming from both my back wheels, It may be the pads rubbing against rotors but is there anything else I should be checking? Ball joints? oh ya, I have HICAS installed.

make sure your rear brakes sliders arn’t seized. My old coupe had that and i didn’t notice until i heard weird clicking noise and it was the bare pad rubbing on the rotor. Had to get new everything practically back there…

push back ur calipers to see if the seized, and check your wheel bearing, that can also cause a noise.

ALright if they are seized should i just spray brake cleaner in there? or wd40 or something? or get new pads

Just found out im going to need new brake calipers, I want some good aftermarket ones nothing JDM and not like Brembo. But something in the middle, looking to pay 60-100 a caliper. Any Ideas?

either JDM replacements, a set of usdm ones in good condition (check the bleeders before you buy them). 300zx brakes are possible, but it’ll be tough to get them with a working e-brake for $200.

why do you say no JDM calipers?

well, I dunno, not a big fan on shipping jdm. depends how they ship i guess, if its ups than they rape me with COD fees, no any good companies i could start looking at?

haha, you don’t actually call japan and say “hey japan, what up? i need some calipers”

you go to or call an importer (quite a few in the GTA) and see if they have some or when they can get some. you can also make a want to buy post in the classified section or just PM varun, he seems to be able to get anything JDM. his screen name on here is “slipperysilvia”

good luck.