help!! rb20det swap no spark

Just finished swapping a rb20det into my s13, everything if working but i have no spark, i have fuel, and it cranks, any ideas? i also checked grounds

check for power at the ignitor pack at rear of valve cover, you should get your pulse for spark there, check your plug connections on the coil pack harness as well

okay thanks ill try that today

still no spark

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

can somebody come out tomorow morning, and take a look at it, im in burlington, im pretty sure brenden did the wiring from the other car i took it from, not 100% dont hold me to that

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

please call or text me 905 510 9288

still no spark!!! WTF i have continuity going from my ecu to my ignitor, but olny 1 volt getting sent to my ignitor!, what sensor sends the signal to the ecu to make the ignitor to give it power?, and ive checked all of my grounds and my relays are clicking when i turn the car to the on position. if anyone knows what to do or check for now, please let me know. thank you

okay i got spark and got the car running today, got everything buttoned up and took it for a drive to get some gas, 2 blocks away, get there and smell burning plastic, my coilpack melted, WTF! is this normal for rb’s and where do i get a new coil without paying out my ass? also what would have caused this?

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

also it idled at 2000-2500?

high idle could be a coolant issue, vaccum leak, did you bleed your rad properly? check all hoses as well make sure they’re secure.

Check any japanese part place like tigerjapanese for example. got a brand new dizzy for my integra 185. dealer like 400.

Could have just been an internal arc, maybe the wiring for those packs were older/exposed