Help..Sr stalls on cold starts

Only ever it will stall during the 1st minute max of starting up on a very cold start. Ive swapped manifolds, both temperature sensors…There is that little black sensor on the block under the manifold that i havnt changed, i have no idea what its for. i have a spare block with all parts and sensors that ive been swapping to see if it will cure my problem with no luck…To avoid the problem i just manually hold the rpms up around 2000 and occasionally it will try to drop a bit on me while im holding the rpms at 2000. I like to romote start the car and let it warm up for 5-10minutes but cant be in the car manually holding the rpms. wtf

could be a number of things , how is it when its st operating temp? do u have a boost/vaccum gauge, how much vaccum are u pulling? what kind of oil are u running? whats the weight? fuel leak? what plug are u running? have u tuned her up lately?

During operating temp its a charm, vac is 25…boosts and holds 7psi fine, running 5w30 mobil1…no leaks and the im running NGK’s that were on my old motor which ran fine. Never had a tune up at a shop…i just keep it maintained as best as i can…the more i swap from the good motor the more i think its the motor itself…all the accessories were off my old motor/setup…which ran smooth as butter.

Sounds like it’s not going into high idle.

The IAC may be stuck/broken/not getting a signal

only ever does this the 1st 45 seconds of warm up on a cooold start…idles perfect after a few minutes of warmup…i wouldnt think the IACV is broken…

ive had my manifold from my old motor on the car(which was mint) but the idle would go from 1500 to 2000 up and down over and over…i figured vac leak so i re installed the manifold…same thing…swapped back to the manifold the engine came with and it was fine. I dont like the manifold thats on the car because the idle screw is broken right off…theres nothing i can do to save it. The other possibility with the my blown motors manifold was i was using a S14 metal idle screw…which didnt seem to budge the idle at all turning it either way…if i can find a Plastic idle screw maybe ill give it a go with the other mint manifold and IACV…ive swapped it 5 times in the last 2 days…its one of those problems i cant put my finger on…major piss off.