help stuck and deadline

hey yall, i’m in serious crap right now. its midnite right now and i have to move out of my apt by tomorrow nite but my car is all in pieces in my garage. i was in the process of changing out my timing chain and guides. i followed the steps from 240.org about “jason’s timing chain install” and everything was going fine and smooth till th epart about removing the front cover. i checked and rechecked all the screws that needed to be taken off with the diagram it had and all seem to be removed. i even took off the 2 screws from the oil pan that says it just needs to be half loosened, however i still can’t get the front cover off. i pryed, pulled and strained trying to get that damn thing off, but all in vain. could the liquid gasket be that strong? i was able to space out alittle on both sides but none on the bottom part of the cover. anyone have any ideas?

ps if you need pictures to further clarify how its stuck, let me know where exactly you want me to take the shot(s)

Yes, the sealant is that strong.

I used a rubber mallet to get mine off. But before you do this, make sure you actually have all the bolts out.

double tripple cleck all the front cover bolts

call a friend over to check it over

i missed a bolt on a friends tranny once and cracked his bellhousing

like adam said, double check everything/

when i first did mine, i missed thebolts by the oilpan and cracked the cover, i had to weld it back togeather.

Any Q’s pm me, i’ve done that removal a dozen time (no joke either)