help!! tranny issues + won't start

Few days ago I was on my way to work and I realized that my gears weren’t switching over properly (I drive an auto zenki). When I laid down the pedal my car moved along sluggishly (is that a word?) and would hesitate before switching to 2nd, then when I hit 60 my car would be SCREAMING in 2nd at about 3500-4000 rpm and would not switch to 3rd. She finally switched over to 3rd when I let go of the gas a bit and then slowly climbed again, so basically I had to drive like a granny REAL SLOW in order to get to work.

If I manually switched my gears from 1st to 2nd then to drive and downshift to slow down there was no issue, but I didn’t want to keep doing that.

And now…, my car just will not start, she cranks and cranks and cranks but will just not turn over for the life of her, still have to get her towed to the shop to see the damage.

Just wondering what ideas you guys might have as to what the problem is and how serious it is??

thx for any help
Bo

Time for manual swap.

the tranny thingy I had the same problem with my black s13, how did I fix it? I sold it :stuck_out_tongue:

Automatic tranny control modual is prob toast. On the s14 it is above where the clutch pedle would be, on s13 it is behindthe ecm. I have a s14 one sitting at my house you can have for cheap if you want tio pick it up

I will be getting my car towed tomorrow after work and see what the damage is. Then I will let you know if I would be needing that control module or not.

As much as I would want to get rid of my car and get another s14 I have grown very fond of my own lemon of a car (I’m probably being too harsh to her). This might be a perfect time to do an engine swap + man conversion + suspension and whatnot

varun, where are you? HAHAH

oh and where do you live around candrift240sx??

thx for the help
Bo